
Thanks to everyone who voted for us in the Working Stiffs Category in the MangoMinster Contest. We didn't win, butt Benji and I still appreciate everyone who took the time to vote for us!
Benji and I will still continue to work hard around the house even though we didn't win.
Here is a picture of us keeping the bed warm for Mommy -- it's hard work, butt someone's got to do it.
Lassiter Chase and Benjamin the Shelties
Awwww. I wanna climb in bed with you two! Who needs an electric blanket when you have two furry shelties.
ReplyDeleteSorry you didn't win :( You deserved it after creating all those charts and graphs! MATH is WORK!
Bed warmers :) I would need atleast one of those. It's not nice these winter seasons to go in cold bed. Luckily when I'm working late on the night on weekends my partner is already warming the bed when I come home :D But on the week days it's always cold sheets.
ReplyDeleteYou do precious work! :)
-Lilli-
I wish you both could be here to warm my bed too! Two of you are so hardworking and so sweet too!
ReplyDelete