Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chewing on some bones/ Seeing Spots





Here we are just chewing on some of those rawhide type bones! Yummy!

This picture of us was taken after Benji went to the vet!


Benji went to the vet because he got some dark spots on his belly, they appeared out of nowhere the past 3 days or so. Mommy is so worried about him! The vet gave some antibiotic for Benji because the spots appeared so suddenly in case its an infection, butt the vet said the spots might just be normal. Benji just may have grown up enough, that that's the color pigmentation he is going to have. (Mommy was hoping the vet would have had more answers.)

Grandma says they look like liver spots, and it's normal.

I pawsonally think, Benji is part Dalmation, eventhough the paper said he is a purebreed.

We will wait and see if the spots go away. Anyway, we love him no mater if he is spotted or not on his belly. (It will just be another way to tell us apart if he continues to have the pigmentation spotting.)

By the way, Benji is 29 pounds at 6 months! Yep, the nickname "Big Ben" still holds true! The vet doesn't measure how tall we are, so we don't know for sure, butt we think Benji looks taller than me now.

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin the Shelties

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure the spots are nothing to worry about. Kinda like freckles, they add character! My sister used to tease me by staring at my face then saying "Huh! I just saw your freckles move!"

    ENjoy your bones guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the spots are just cool polka dots & nothing else!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell your mom not to chicken out about playing in a community band....she'd find it lots and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tucker weighed in two weeks ago when he was neutered at 20 pounds. I was shocked! I know this guy is going to be big...You were so funny at calling Benji Big Ben.

    I would trust the vet as they see lots of stuff on poochies. Nothing wrong with a spotted belly...they could be good tickle spots!

    ReplyDelete