Mommy has been singing them for days now! So, we thought we would share them with you! I'm sure you'll thank us for getting these catchy tunes in your head all day long!
Ben Song
Lassie Song
http://youtu.be/TQHGYBv2Gtk
You're Welcome!
Lassiter Chase and Benjamin the Shelties (aka Lassie and Benji)
Now I need an exorcism.
ReplyDeleteLOL. Yep, now the lassie song is in my head!
ReplyDeleteLoved the Ben song though!
Well thank you very much! :)
ReplyDeleteDo you know, that second song was very catchy but something about the video worried me. Many of the dogs had their tails tucked under, and one was licking its lips as if it were scared.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think? Am I just being too critical?
Hi you two, thanks for dropping by my blog while I was sick. IT was so nice of you. So I came over to meet you too and I am gonna follow you from now on.
ReplyDeleteYou pups are fun.
We liked the video's too.
Bert and My Vickie
First of all the Lassie song is one of those special childhood songs that I loved. Of course I loved all things Lassie between the TV show, the movies and books.
ReplyDeleteAnd a Ben song...sweet...