Monday, February 13, 2012

MishMash Monday #1

Mommy said our friends Oreo and Chewy are having MishMash Mondays. It's a day to post blurry pictures and pictures that just didn't turn out right. Below is a comparison between our MishMash photos and Good photos.



MishMash Photo from last Monday: Benji is thinking, "What in the world day did Mommy say Monday is?"




MishMash Photo: I am telling Benji, Mommy said it's MishMash Mondays!




Good photo: This was the photo Mommy was trying to take of us! The two above were the mess up photos. (After that photo shoot, Benji and I said -- is it Friday yet!)

------------------------------

Here is this week's MishMash Monday photos. (Photos taken February 12th.)




MishMash photo = I look a little weird because I am shaking the snow off my fur.




MishMash photo = Benji looks so cute, butt what in the world am I doing.



MishMash photo = Benji, sit up straight -- watch your posture!



Good photo = Finally, Mommy got a good picture of us in the snow!

Have a great week everyone!

Lassiter Chase the Sheltie and my brother Benjamin too!

8 comments:

  1. Both of you are so cute!

    I love Sara's MishMash Monday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mish mash photos even look great! Hope you still have some snow left, ours melted as quickly as it came!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Thanks for playing mishmash monday!

    I love how Benji crossed his paws when he laid down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been having a little fun in the snow today, too. You both are, as always, adorable whether mish-mashed or not!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a good idea. Almost every day is mish-mash day here if I take my camera out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the comment :)

    Actually the all cards are 3D. All flowers are a little bit raised and those teddy bear pictures are 3D pictures.

    It was a close one for me too not to manage to make those cards in time but I was very hardworking. But it's always a little bit dissapointing to notice you won't get a single card yourself when you still do such hard work for others. But I like making cards and if I just had enough time and strenght I will make them, although I would know I won't get anything back :) (Atleast I got a card and a little present from my mother as always :D And so did my partner).

    Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

    -Lilli-

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my case I had to be an adult to get to see Disney on Ice the first time. I wanted to go when I was little but my parents didn't let me (or we couldn't afford it, I think it was the main reason then). This was quite a suprise to me too. My workmate had one extra ticket and she knows I love Disney and ask if I want to go with them :D Luckily I didn't have anything else and had some extra money.

    -Lilli-

    ReplyDelete