


We played Jenga today! (Actually, Benji played Jenga.) When Mommy asked who played Jenga without her, we both looked the other way and pleaded the 5th Amendment, and didn't want to admit to anything!
Then we cuddled in Mommy's oldest niece's Slanket. Boy was it comfy! I even pretended like I was a super-hero and wrapped it up like a cape, and pretended like I was flying. All that excitement, made me tired -- like my yawn in the photo.
Goodnight Blogville -- too much excitement for one day!
Lassiter Chase & Benjamin the Shelties
Never heard of a slanket before and now they seem to be everywhere! Tell your Mom to go read tonight's post about playing in a band. She really should...it will feed her soul. Promise.
ReplyDeleteLove Jenga! But, I always feel like I need to take a xanax toward the end of the game. It makes me so nervous!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty slanket. Love the color.
I can see you enjoy that slanket...and the Jenga game, too!
ReplyDeletePat
Critter Alley