
Benji and I worked hard making sure our new roof was installed. This is our picture when it was all done!


Below is the video from me supervising the installation of the new roof. They installed it a couple of weeks ago -- butt it took Mommy forever to transfer the pictures to the computer. I was the Roofing Foreman. Mommy was at work most of the day when they installed most of the roof, butt Grandma was home with us dogs while the roofers were working on the house. When Mommy called to ask Grandma how us dogs were doing, Grandma said that I was good at barking orders and that we even took a nap at one point. (I said --- WHAT!!! I didn't take a nap -- that sounds so girly! We took UNION BREAKS, they aren't called naps!)
Oh, and speaking of Grandma, she had the surgery yesterday to replace the valve in her heart. She made it thru the surgery and is taking things slowly. She wanted Mommy to tell everyone thanks for praying for her. Mommy wanted to thank all the dogs/cats who were keeping their paws crossed too!
Benji and I tried to convince Mommy to sneak us into the hospital to see Grandma, butt, Benji's tail kept sticking out from under Mommy's niece's coat when we did the experiment in the house to pretend like Mommy's niece was going to sneak us in. So, we can't go to see Grandma in the hospital. (We figured if Benji's tail was sticking out from under the coat -- I definitely wouldn't fit under the coat either.)
Roof Video
http://youtu.be/YaWP1c3XNSI
Have a nice weekend everyone. I don't think we will be around this week to read blogs -- butt we will catch up when we can.
Lassiter Chase and Benjamin the Shelties
Glad Grandma is doing ok, and we love how the roof looks!
ReplyDeleteLassie, I hope the union gave you some vacation time after all that hard work. The nerve of little Benji, thinking you should go out for a walk, when all you wanted to do was lie down on the couch after a hard days work. Youth.
ReplyDeleteThe roof looks great! Glad to hear that your grandma made it through surgery well. Hope she recuperates quickly.
So glad that Grandma came through the surgery so well! Hoping this week following the surgery she has some peaceful healing time.
ReplyDeleteGlad you were of such help with the roofing. Someones got to keep things in order and no sloppy work.
Take care!
You make a great foreman! Well done! I is really pleased that your Grandma did well in her operation and I wish her a speedy recovery. Grandma's is soo important!
ReplyDelete~lickies, Ludo
Both of you are so helpful and the new roof looks really good!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that your grandma is doing well too! We will keep her in our prayers.
So glad the surgery went well! And the roof looks great. Must have been the wonderful foreman keeping the workers on the job.
ReplyDeleteGood job on that roof and glad to know that your Grandma's surgery went well and she is recovering!
ReplyDeleteLassiter Chase & Benji - your big smiles about the roof say it all! :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm so glad to hear that your grandma made it through surgery and is recovering!!
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane