Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lassie's Birthday Present !



Hi all!

Mommy was supposed to post this earlier in the week. She took a quick video of me opening my Birthday Present for my 2nd Birthday on December 12th. Remember when I showed you the picture of a leg or antenna hanging out of a plastic bag from the grocery store. Well, finally you can all see my gift! Oh and by the way, at the end of the video Mommy, Grandma and Mommy's sister and family sang Happy Birthday to me (Lassie). Mommy's nephew started singing in Ukrainian -- so the word's "Mnohaya Lita" in the song mean "Many Happy Years!" Mommy thinks we usually sound better than that -- guess she was singing to close to the camera and drowned everyone else out. Nice going Mommy!

http://youtu.be/dZQ0iGPWBdA




The pictures....


Here's me with my new Reindeer Stuffy. Benji and I like to play tug of war with it!


Here are Benji and I enjoying the treats I got for my birthday. Thank goodness Mommy got me more than one, because Benji kinda started helping himself with my treat!



Here we are with the party hats on. You all know I hate hats -- so I didn't want to smile for the picture. Thank goodness I didn't have to wear the hat too long!


Lassiter Chase the Sheltie and my little brother Benjamin too!

P.S. Guess who drove by our house yesterday -- Santa Paws. I got it on video too! I will post the video in my next blog post!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! What a cool toy...looks like Benji tried to steal it right away. Your ukranian song was beautiful, and reminded me of my grandmotehr and great aunt. I used to love listening to them sing in Polish.

    I love the photo of the two of you wearing your hats. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Mnohaya Lita song! You have a beautiful voice!!!! Happy Birthday to Lassie...two years young. Enjoy those great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, whoa, whoa. You got pressies AND hats! AND AND AND, Santa drove by your house?!?? LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice birthday and they all sang to you too! And even twice. What a lovely little Ukrainian song :) You're reindeer looks fun. I would never have guessed what it was just by the leg.

    -Lilli-

    ReplyDelete
  5. He-he! Love you two in your party hats!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete