
This is the machine that engraved Benji's new blue name tag.

2. Here is a picture of us, Benji is showing off his new bling and I am trying to sleep in Benji's little bed. It was very cozy.

3. A couple days after Thanksgiving, we helped Mommy put up her $16.99 Christmas Tree with her oldest nephew. Everyone always makes jokes about Mommy's tree. They say it's $16.99 and it looks it too! Mommy likes her tree and won't get a new one. See, before Mommy's brother got married and moved out, he always kept getting real Christmas trees for the house. Sometimes he even got the trees with the roots still attached. So, Mommy was always stuck with getting down on her hands and knees and and trying to water the real trees. She always had to clean up all the dry pine needles that fell on the floor. And then one year, Mommy was stuck trying to decorate the Christmas tree all by herself that had the root ball attached to it, and it was so heavy. She decorated the tree lopsided because she couldn't turn it around because it was so heavy. Everyone was like -- why is your tree crooked -- Mommy said, because she couldn't even move the tree to try to straighten it out.
So, when Mommy's brother got married and moved out, Mommy took Grandma to the store and they got the $16.99 tree back in 2003. Mommy wanted a tree that she didn't have to get on a chair to decorate the top -- and she wanted one that was in a lite box, so she could carry it herself.
So, that's the story behind the $16.99 tree. We are still decorating the tree, so we will send a picture when it is all finished.


4. We heard on the news that Mommy's favorite Phillies Baseball player Chase Utley had a baby boy a few days ago. My middle name is "Chase", because I am named after him. Well, on Thanksgiving Mommy saw Mommy's niece's little Chase Utley jersey from when she was a kid and put it on Benji to wear. So, these pictures are from Thanksgiving of me and little Benjamin in my bed. Guess what Chase Utley's son's name is.... BENJAMIN. Wow! I wonder if Chase Utley will nickname his son "BENJI"? Congratulations to Chase Utley's new addition.
5. No pictures -- but wanted to let you all know Benji has been constantly doing his pee and poo in the yard -- we still have a pee pad in the house (just in case) -- butt we don't think Benji needs it anymore!
6. Unfortunately, Benji's poop sample still showed some bugs -- so he has to take another round of medicine. My poop sample was ok. The vet said -- that bug is stubborn, so she told us ahead of time -- don't be surprised if the poop sample showed the bug is still there -- they will just have to give more rounds of medicine till they get rid of it. So, it's more liverwurst time -- Mommy puts the medicine in liverwurst. Benji is addicted to liverwurst. I love liverwurst too -- it's the best! (The vet said Benji is a little overweight by 2 pounds. Mommy said, it's from all the liverwurst from giving Benji all those medicines when we first got him.)
Got to go,
Lassiter Chase and my little brother Benjamin too!
Wow, now I know where you got your name from, I love knowing about all that stuff. I hope those medicines are working, and no worries about your 16.99 tree, we have one that was probably 15.99!
ReplyDeleteI wanted my sister to name one of her boys "Chase", but she didn't. THey would be thrilled to share that name with Chase Utley now!
ReplyDeleteHope BEnji is all better soon! And he looks great in his new bling :)
All the pictures were adorable. However that last one is amazing with the two snouts together.
ReplyDeleteThose photos were sooooooo sweet! I especially loved the cuddle up photos of you both...cozy as two peas in a pod.
ReplyDeleteTucker's last fecal was clear!!! I kept my fingers crossed that we would be done with all the medicine, but I think Tucker and Stewie miss the cheese that I hid Tucker's medicine in.
I love the picture of you two snuggled together. So sweet!
ReplyDeletePat
Critter Alley
Super cute photos of the boys on their bed! I hope Benji gets over the bugs soon!
ReplyDeleteThose cheese horns were very delicious :) And I get to eat some more on 18th of December. Now they are all in my freezer :D
ReplyDeleteThe song is finnish Christmas song "The land of Santa Claus" and it's sang by very popular femaile singer Marion Rung. She was most popular in the 60's to 90's I guess. But she is still performing :) It's my favourite too :) I have loved it always and it's one of those songs which brings to mind my childhood christmas. I remember I used to listen this over and over again when we were decorating the house and tree when I was little :)
-Lilli-
Yes it's I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus :) And the lyrics are quite the same in finnish as they are in english :) The story is the exact same.
ReplyDeleteIt's so facinating to listen some very much known of songs in different languages. On this month I have heard on the radio Jingle Bells in french first time. That was quite odd to hear but I liked it :)
-Lilli-
-Lilli-
Well done Benji on the pee thing. I think whatever tree your Mom wants be fine, so long as it make her happy. Families like to tease!
ReplyDelete