
Mommy has been eating the candy that she bought to give out to the Halloween Trick-or-Treaters (she's been stressed out). We still have a few bags left --butt, I don't think there is enough.
So, Mommy and I decided to do a "Plan B" in case she doesn't get to buy more candy in time for Halloween. We learned a card trick. This trick is a version of a famous card trick -- we just improved it -- doggy style.
So, Mommy and I decided to do a "Plan B" in case she doesn't get to buy more candy in time for Halloween. We learned a card trick. This trick is a version of a famous card trick -- we just improved it -- doggy style.
Have a Happy Halloween in case I don't get a chance to post before then. (We still have to catch up on some blogs from last week.)
Lassiter Chase the Sheltie
Lassiter Chase the Sheltie
P.S. Mommy is too cheap to buy me a new Halloween Costume, so I'm going to be a Pumpkin again this year.
That's good trick :D I had never thought this before but the kids actually are asking to have a trick or treat. Even though they are probably always really wanting the treat. You could give them trick instead and they should still be happy :D I have always thought also that the trick or treat is more like to say "if you don't give us treats we trick you"... But what do I know. We don't really celebrate Halloween here in Finland and nobody goes on trick or treating. We have other days for that kind of activity (like Easter saturday or sunday and 13th of January (the day of Nuutti), depending on in which part you live in Finland). Although Halloween has been coming more here little by little lately. Now it's only some costume parties, whiches etc. ornaments and horror films on the TV. So nothing really special :)
ReplyDelete-Lilli-
That's why I never buy Halloween candy until the last minute. Even then I try to get sweets that I don't like!
ReplyDeletePat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com
You guys are silly! Love the card trick. And the pumpkin costume is a classic...never goes out of style.
ReplyDeleteThe trick option is a good one. Bailey does a few. Katy will be hiding in a bunker when the kids arrive.
ReplyDeletehe he – that was a cute video! And you look adorable in your pumpkin costume, Lassiter Chase! :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's so interesting watching my American blog friends getting ready for Halloween because we don't celebrate it much here.
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
LOL! Great Halloween trick! And I don't know what your mom was thinking - you can't possibly work with that pumpkin hat on! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, is that what Trick or Treat means? We don't really do it here, except that a few kids copy American television shows and try to go to houses, but hardly anyone has sweets for them.
ReplyDeleteI love the trick of Lassiter Chase touching or choosing the cards!
Wow, what a nice costume for Halloween Trick, you really look fabulous!
ReplyDelete------------------------
It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence