Saturday, October 15, 2011

Adventures of the Aluminum Foil Sheltie

Once Upon a Time (earlier this week), Mommy made a Doggy that looks like me out of the aluminum foil from her sandwich.


1. The Aluminum Foil "Mini-Me" met some birdies who were just hanging around on a very dusty desk. The birdies didn't even say one word, not even a peep to me -- how rude.



2. Since the birdies didn't seem too excited to meet me, I decided to show off some tricks. Here I am sitting up in the beg position.



3. Next, I decided to do a handstand to try to impress them. (Note to self, don't try this trick at home. The only dog who I knew could do a handstand was my big brother Lucky. Since he was missing one of his rear legs, he always used to go pee pee doing a handstand. Oh, how I miss my big brother Lucky.)





4. The birdies weren't very impressed with my tricks. I decided to look in the same direction they were looking in, but I didn't see anything there.





5. I decided to go in for a closer look and saw these wires coming out of their bums! But that was ok, I'm not perfect either, my tail isn't even centered with my bottom, as you can see from the picture.




6. The birdies and I became very good friends. The End.





Wasn't that a great adventure! Here is a picture of both of us Shelties together. I think the recycled aluminum foil version of me looks just like me. Mommy did a good job!


Have a great weekend.


Lassiter Chase the Sheltie

7 comments:

  1. Momma did a very good job. How could they not be impressed with your tricks??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom sculpted an amazing image of you! And that handstand was perfect!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the foiled Lassiter! He's got lots of cool moves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty cool. We used to have a doggie in our neighborhood who did a handstand to potty and he had all his leggies. It was just plain weird.

    Thanks for sending good thoughts to Rusty. I know he appreciates it.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  5. The foil version is cute but you are way cuter Lassiter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! That little foil Sheltie is just so cute! Your human is very very talented and creative – fancy thinking of doing that with the leftover for from her sandwich! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the little foil sheltie. Your mum is talented. I wondered if the birds are Murano glass. I love Murano glass ducks.

    ReplyDelete