Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Water Filled July Post

1. Let me start off by telling you about my 4th of July.

Well Mommy and her niece (my dance partner) and nephew decided to have a Water Balloon Toss and Water Balloon Fight on the 4th of July. A Water Balloon looks like a ball but there is water inside of it. At first I was a bit confused but I quickly learned how they filled them up - so I was able to supervise the ENTIRE TIME. Mommy didn't let me play with the Water Balloons - I was a bit upset at first - but I thought since I didn't know how to play the game anyway -- I would just watch from the sidelines.

Boy did it take a long time for them to fill up those Water Balloons and put them in the bucket. I was so excited that I was going to see a Water Balloon Toss and Water Balloon Fight that I didn't want to miss any of the action. So, I sat there watching them fill up the balloons with water and tie each of them so the water stays inside of them. After a while I started getting the tingly bathroom feeling watching ALL that water filling up ALL those balloons. But I didn't want to miss any of the action so, I started to pace back and forth, but I still had my eye on the Water Balloon Filling Process -- I wanted to make sure I didn't miss any of the action.

They still filled up more balloons with more water and that tingly bathroom feeling was getting stronger and stronger. I started to pace a bit faster, but Mommy didn't notice me, she was in La- La Land or something, she was concentrating so much on tying up those balloons. So, I started to breath down her neck to get her attention because she was sitting on the porch when they were filling up the balloons with the hose. I was trying to tell her -- HURRY UP ALREADY.

So, Mommy noticed my breathing down her neck and said -- ok this is the last balloon to her niece. I had a moment of relief -- but them Mommy's niece says just two more, a pink and a purple one. Mommy said O.K. Then my moment of relief was gone -- it's like the clouds blocked the sun and there was darkness. I don't know how I was going to make it to see the Water Balloon Games because I had to go to the Potty Real Bad at this point. Keep in mind, I was sitting in the back yard the ENTIRE TIME, so I could have taken a quick Potty Break at any point -- but I didn't want to miss any of the action, so I planned on going to the Potty after they finished the Water Balloon Fight!

Finally the last two Water Balloons were done and it was time to start the Water Balloon Games. So, everyone got onto the lawn and picked up a Water Balloon, but I was so excited the moment had finally arrived for the game to begin, that I couldn't hold it anymore! So, I quickly ran down to the Water Balloon Battle Zone and did my Potty Business! (Mommy says that was probably one of my top ten number one's -- boy did I have to go!)

I almost got hit with a Water Balloon but Mommy actually caught that one when I was near her on the Water Balloon Battle Zone. I'm so glad Mommy caught that one so I didn't have to get all wet.

I rushed back onto the porch and watched the rest of the game. The Game only lasted about 5 minutes, I guess. I don't understand humans. They spent a long time filling up the balloons, spent a short time playing with them, and then spent a very very very long time picking up all the broken Water Balloons off the field.

Seems like a lot of work.

Next time, I will take a Potty Break before they start filling up the Water Balloons!



Bucket full of Water Balloons.


The Pink Water Balloon that Mommy ACTUALLY caught when I ran onto the Water Balloon Battle Zone to do my Potty Business. (Mommy sure missed catching a lot of Water Balloons, but thankfully she caught this one.)



2. Today, I took a Bath! After I take a Bath, Mommy lines up my towels in the hallway by the bathroom, so I can do zoomies, and dry myself off on the towels. I had a fun time drying off on the towels. Below is a picture and a video of my Splish Splash Drying Off Fun.






Picture of me drying off on the towel after the bath.








Here is the video of my Bath Zoomies. If you can't see the video try watching from this YouTube link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06DHN4PhT48






Have a fun filled day!

Lassiter Chase

6 comments:

  1. This was an awesome video by Lassiter Chase and it made me giggle a lot! TB

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Reminds me so much of my first sheltie, Munchkin. You are smart putting the towels on the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy I hate baths, but I love after bath zoomie time!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness! So vigorous after your bath. I prefer a nice blow dry myself.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bath zoomies are cool. Dad insists on drying us before we can zoom.

    The water balloons sound a bit scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indy does the after-bath zoomies, too! We stopped over to say hello and signed on as your newest followers. Would love it if you could visit Critter Alley!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete