Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Treat and Played a Game

1. I received the Certificate of Pawticipation and a Treat from Big Honey Dog from entering her Dance Competition. I was so excited to get the package in the mail.



Here is a video of me saying "Thank You" to Big Honey Dog.



----------------------------------
2. I was playing a board game called "Monopoly" and I was the Dog piece (naturally of course). On my first turn I landed on "Chance" and the card said for me to Advance to "Go" and Collect $200. Woo Hoo. That was a fun game!





Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely thank you to Honey. Looks like you really liked your "lollipop" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got a great prize. Mom and Dad like to play board games. We don't have much patience for them. We like the dog game they bought us though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great certificate, isn't it? I'm glad we had the competition, because I have met lots of new doggy friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great in Honey's contest! You must be able to count very high to play Monopoly.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only a good dancer, but a good Monopoly player, too. You are lucky!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lassiter Chase - I'm FINALLY catching up!! :-) Thank you for that cute video - I'm glad you liked your certificate & treat - and what a great bark you've got!

    Wow - and you play Monopoly too? You must be one smart pup! I've been enjoying catching up on your older posts too - especially giggled about the trash bag monster! I'm scared of those kinds of monsters too!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete