Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lawn Ornament and Trash Bag Monster

1) Mommy bought these really big flower things and called them Lawn Ornaments. I really didn't know what to make of them. Their flower pedals spin around in a circle when the wind blows. They are really creepy. I haven't ever seen a big flower like this and I have never seen a flower's head spin around. But anyway, I had to show Mommy where to put them in the yard. I picked out a spot all the way in the back of the yard by the fence so I don't have to go near them too much.


Doesn't smell like a flower.


Sure doesn't taste like a flower either!


2) Oh, then when Mommy was pulling weeds from the yard she put them in a trash bag. I must have been too busy looking at those giant flowers to notice she put weeds in the trash bag and pulled the bag out front on the other side of the fence. So, when I was doing my rounds patrolling the property to make sure everything was ok - I noticed this scary monster on the other side of the fence. It was a trash bag monster! (It looks like a big black dog or scarry beast from the angle I looked at it.) Mommy went to examine what I was barking at and she said it's just a trash bag. Boy was I relieved it was just a trash bag!



The trash bag monster!





I scared off the trash bag monster -- you stay on the other side of the fence you trash bag monster and don't come back!

3 comments:

  1. LOL. Reminds me of another sheltie, Oreo. He notices EVERY little change in our yard/neighborhood and won't stop barking until I go check it out.

    Silly dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to keep an eye on those evil trash bag monsters.

    Mom has lots of lawn things. The weirdest are the gnomes. They sort of look like mini-people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We too have all sorts of monsters out here. It sure is good they now have me to let them know about them! My sissies almost never try to run these monsters away so tiny ME has to do the work! Good you got rid of the monster and I am sure you scared it really good!

    Paws,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete