Today I had to say goodbye to my Benji. He is now running free with his brother Lassie over rainbow bridge with so many Blogville friends.
Both my boys will be furever in my heart.
I love you Angel Lassie and Angel Benji!
Teresa
I'm so very sorry. We've missed seeing you around so much. We don't blog much ourselves anymore but we always look for any posts from you.Peace and blessings to your family. Run Free over the Rainbow Bridge Benji. You have so many friends waiting to see you.
Oh no!!! I'm so very sorry. That is very very hard. I can't imagine losing them both. I suppose there is some comfort that they are together again.
We're so sorry to hear this sad news. We send warm hugs to you during this difficult time.
I like your blog,I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase intraffic density,which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.Game Fish Shooting_ហ្គេមបាញ់ត្រី អនឡាញ
I'm sorry that I'm just seeing this news about Benji. My heart is breaking for you right now. Keep the beautiful memories close to your heart.Hugs,Kim
I'm so very sorry. We've missed seeing you around so much. We don't blog much ourselves anymore but we always look for any posts from you.
ReplyDeletePeace and blessings to your family. Run Free over the Rainbow Bridge Benji. You have so many friends waiting to see you.
Oh no!!! I'm so very sorry. That is very very hard. I can't imagine losing them both. I suppose there is some comfort that they are together again.
ReplyDeleteWe're so sorry to hear this sad news. We send warm hugs to you during this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteI like your blog,I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in
ReplyDeletetraffic density,which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
Game Fish Shooting_ហ្គេមបាញ់ត្រី អនឡាញ
I'm sorry that I'm just seeing this news about Benji. My heart is breaking for you right now. Keep the beautiful memories close to your heart.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kim