Thursday, October 4, 2018

Noise or music

Mommy is trying to teach herself the trumpet because her nephew is learning that instrument in school.  She thinks she is making “music.” Let me just say...  There aren’t enough treats in the blogosphere that Mommy could give me fur her making me listen to that Noise she is making day after day!

  Listening to Benji snoring sounds way better than listening to that trumpet.

I need to figure out how to hide that trumpet.   Any ideas?

Lassie (and Benji)

8 comments:

  1. hahahah we can imagine the sound of the trumpet ;O)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be leaving home for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should just pee on the mouthpiece. Then she won't want to blow on it anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL. I like Matilda's idea. Hehehe.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK guys. Katie has had experience in this area and she suggests you go out in the backyard and hang for awhile until your mom's lip gets tired. And she says she's pretty sure eventually your mom will sound lots better and then you won't want to go out back, you'll want to stay and listen. She's pretty sure anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, that's great that your mom is learning the trumpet. Always good to try new things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plant some flowers in it, hard to make music with it then.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This reminds me of Penny's reaction to my playing of the piano. As soon as I press the first note, she drags herself up from wherever she is snoozing, and I hear tick-tack as the doggy door swings shut. She will be out on the back verandah facing away from the house until I stop playing. It's pretty inhibiting for me!

    ReplyDelete