Us dogs were jipped! We love snow. Last night it snowed huge snowflakes! I’m talking like milkbone sized snowflakes! So we thought when we wake up in the morning the snow will be up to our collars. But we were robbed! There was only some pathetic slushhy coating on the lawn in the morning and that was it! Guess the squirrels did some sort of rain dance and it washed away our snow! Them squirells better watch themselves we are yapping mad about it.
Ps note to mommy... blogger made us change our password cause we tried to log in from a different computer and they said it was suspicious activity. However there was no place for mommy to say it was just her on a different computer, so they made us change our password. Bet the squirells are behind the blogger suspicious alert too. Oh them squirells are gonna get it!
Lassie and Benji
We had the big wet snowflakes that stuck to EVERYTHING. There was only an inch or so, but it's mostly gone by now. I was robbed!
ReplyDeleteAbby Lab
I has never seen snow yet.
ReplyDeleteI bet they did that rain dance... same here... 3 flakes what turned into rain ... and I had not even the chance to check if snow tastes like ice cream...
ReplyDeleteBlasted squirrels. Our snow stayed but Mom says the temps are supposed to be in the 60's this week so we should gather our snow cookies while we may.
ReplyDeleteIt got warm enough yesterday that our snow left too. But it is only 19 degrees this morning
ReplyDeletehugs
Hazel & Mabel
about Blogger, I had someone sign in to my blogger blog (my cat blog) to fix something and it had an alert also (which is a GOOD thing)...but.....there is an option that they can send you a code via text to verify which is what I did (because she was signing in from a different computer than I use) and it didn't make me change my password.
ReplyDeleteSpring must be comin' those squirrels are getting feisty!
ReplyDeleteDarn squirrels!! Seems they are always up to some kind of mischief!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Arty, Jakey & Rosy
Those squirrels must be related to the pesky possums in our garden in Australia.
ReplyDeleteOh no, your snow got lost? That's unthinkable! I just know it was those darn squirrels. They're probably hoarding it all up in their tree nests. You'll just have to bark at them some more to get it back. Your mom will appreciate that a lot.
ReplyDeleteI would not put it past the tree rats to make the snow disappear! They are nut-orious for ruining the internut! BOL!
ReplyDeleteWe still have lots of snow but are getting freezing rain today, that's the worst it makes everything slippy.
ReplyDeleteChecking in to see how you all are doing! I think spring is finally here, hope you are getting out to enjoy some of it!
ReplyDelete