Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Lassie Barkday today


Its my barkday.  
Yap, I (Lassie) was born 12/12/09, I am 8 years handsome.  I already sniffed  out some Racheal Ray treats that Mommy's Sister got me, butt I will act surprised when I open the gift tonight.


On Saturday we took a car ride to see Santa at Petco and it snowed.  We had fun rolling around in the snow making snow angels.   Before we sawSanta we. checked to make sure Mommy put out our Lassie and Benji yard decorations.  Yap they are there.

Love ya!

Lassie and Benji







14 comments:

  1. wow white wchristmas and a meet&greet with Santa... that is a super way to celebrate! happy happy Birthday to youuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look ready for Christmas. Happy Barkday Lassie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Barkday Lassie!!!!!!! You are still a baby! Good seeing you and you know I love Rachael Ray treats! Barks and licks and love, Dakota DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lassie Happy Happy 8th barkday. What a most handsome photo.
    Mom is reading a series of books by Dorothy Bodoin about Collies.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Barkday, Lassie!! We got snow today; Beckett and Keltic aren't crazy about snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Santa pictures came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are all ready for the big day! That roll in the snow looks fun. Is it like rolling in mud? We love that. Also, great picture with the BIG man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Lassiter!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Lassie! That snow looks like FUN! We got some too. Enjoy your treats!

    You look like you were very good boys for santa, so I expect you'll have some goodies under the tree this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a wonderful barkday Lassie!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. How are you guys doing? It's snowing AGAIN up here...hope you get to go out and play in it if it's snowing there too!

    ReplyDelete