Benji and Lassie don't look now buuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttt you are being stalked by a big eyed blue thingie. MOLMOL I love it Hugs Madi your bfff
We hope your day is out of this world!
Happy Howloween to you guys too!
That is one big scary alien!hugsHazel & Mabel
Kill it!
OMD OMD.... We just Dribbled a little. THAT is SOOOOOO Scary. Happy HOWL O WEEN you two.
there is someone behind ya... just saying... run, run, run ;o)
I bet you can make friends with it. Nice to see you guys.Bentley
EEEK!! That Alien is a little scary!Happy Halloween!xoxo,Jakey, Arty & Rosy
Did you give him any treats? He looks a little malnourished.
I thought Aliens were purple! Now I have to worry about blue Aliens too!Sweet William The Scot
Hope you had a good Halloween. Thanks for the heads up on the card exchange.
Oh gosh that alien looks scary in the background!!I was too much of a chicken to join in with Halloween this year - mum tried to dress me up like a ghost but I was too scared...maybe next year! Lots of licks, your good friend Morrie :)
Benji and Lassie don't look now buuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttt you are being stalked by a big eyed blue thingie. MOLMOL I love it
ReplyDeleteHugs Madi your bfff
We hope your day is out of this world!
ReplyDeleteHappy Howloween to you guys too!
ReplyDeleteThat is one big scary alien!
ReplyDeletehugs
Hazel & Mabel
Kill it!
ReplyDeleteOMD OMD.... We just Dribbled a little. THAT is SOOOOOO Scary.
ReplyDeleteHappy HOWL O WEEN you two.
there is someone behind ya... just saying... run, run, run ;o)
ReplyDeleteI bet you can make friends with it. Nice to see you guys.
ReplyDeleteBentley
EEEK!! That Alien is a little scary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween!
xoxo,
Jakey, Arty & Rosy
Did you give him any treats? He looks a little malnourished.
ReplyDeleteI thought Aliens were purple! Now I have to worry about blue Aliens too!
ReplyDeleteSweet William The Scot
Hope you had a good Halloween. Thanks for the heads up on the card exchange.
ReplyDeleteOh gosh that alien looks scary in the background!!
ReplyDeleteI was too much of a chicken to join in with Halloween this year - mum tried to dress me up like a ghost but I was too scared...
maybe next year!
Lots of licks, your good friend Morrie :)