Friday, December 23, 2016

Update

Still feeling very tired.

I wanted to say when I was in the hospital, I wouldnt eat canned food.  Mommy doesnt give me canned food, so why would they think I would eat canned food there.  Anyway, the people at the hospital ordered lunch for staff one day.  So since the vet knew Mommy fed me turkey the other day, she made a tech take turkey lunchmeat out of one of the sandwiches.   So whoever came last fur lunch got a cheese sandwhich with a hint of turkey flavoring ( cause I got to eat their turkey.). Lol

Please keep up some Power of the paw if u can.  I am not feeling right yet. Thanks.


When i came home on Wed 







The latest bloodwork results the vet said some number is high and is worried about possible diabetes. 
I hope the vet is wrong!!!!! What do human know anyway!  (By the way, guess what draw they keep a pay dirt full of treats in.... the very bottom drawerthat even a chiuaua can reach.)





when i came home on wednesday I rolled around in Mommy,s bed. Ben checked out the dog bed.

 

On wednesday by the Christmas tree at the hospital


Right when i was about to leave the hospital on Wednesday.  I barked non stop at the doggies entering the hospital.  I told those doggies, get out of here while u still have the chance.  I have seen what they do in thr back room!

14 comments:

  1. What great Vet's! Giving you the turkey. We're happy you are home, where you belong and we'll keep the POTP coming for as long as you need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We so hope you are better soon! Sending POTP wishes your way as well as glad tidings for the holiday.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey ...... I sure hope you are feeling better soon. I'll keep the POTP heading your way until you do. I'm glad you warned all those other doggies about the goings on in the back room at the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lassie that was SOOOOOO nice of the Dogtor's staff to give YOU the Turkey and only leave the Essence of Turkey fur the Sad one who was Last to the Lunch room.

    OMD we are Sending you TONS of POTP and Crossed Paws and STRONG DACHSHUND VIBES>>>>>>>>>>>>> fur your QUICK and FULL recovery.
    We are also wishing you and Ben and your peeps the Mostest MERRY of Merry Christmases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Powerful Pug POTP on the way Lassie!
    have a merry christmas!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you at home,keep on feeling better,Merry Christmas,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope with you that the vet is wrong... and I wish you all the best and we send a big bucket of POTP and good thoughts to you.... and we wish you a very good christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of prayers they figure out what's wrong soon and they have a solution for making it better. Sometimes you just have to have what you will eat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking nice and cozy on your mom's bed. And it sounds like you charmed all the people at the vet! No surprise there.

    Not sure if you have any kielbasa and pierogies on your menu this weekend, but I'd share some of ours with you if I could.

    Thinking about you, and hoping you start feeling more like your ol' self soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We even asked Santa to send good vibes to you. Turkey, duh!!
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh sweet Lassie! We continue to send positive energy and much love!! We soooo want you to be ok! Good job warning those other doggies! Good job!!! xoxoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Lassiter! Katie and I are so glad you are home, but we are sending tons of POTP to you so that you feel all the way better soon! And we hope those numbers are all wrong!

    We send hugs to you and to Ben and to your mom and grandmom too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am glad to see you home for Christmas and I know your mom is over joyed. Sending Prayers for your healing. May you receive a great report from the vets.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  14. How are you doing today Lassie?

    ReplyDelete