The Power of the Paw is really helping!!!! Keep it up! Thanks everyone fur your help and positive vibes!
The vet said I could bring something in that I thought Lassie would eat since he is not "eating what they are serving" at the vet office.
The vet said I could bring in turkey lunch meat (and I snuck in treats for him too).
He ate almost a quarter pound of turkey lunch meat!
I gave him a few treats and left the box on the floor. Lassie took his paw and knocked down he box, cause he wanted more treats!
He had more energy during yesterday's visit than the previous day. But then he got tired again.
I don't know the results of the xray yet.
The vet said this is a liver problem and probably and infection of the liver as well.
They are treating him with steroids and antibiodics in the IV.
Here are some pictures of the visit yesterday.
Teresa
| The treats Lassie spilled out of the box cause he wanted more treats. |
| Me feeding him some Turkey Lunchmeat |
| Yum Turkey! |
| This picture is priceless to me. |
| Kisses from Lassie. This picture is priceless to me as well. |
| Drinking water straight from the bottle! He was thirsty after all that turkey and treats. |
So glad he's eating and drinking. Continuing prayers.
ReplyDeleteThe stamp fell off your Christmas card so we put another stamp on it and are getting it out today.
I hope so much that the x-ray brings good news to you... and I'm so happy that the POTP helped Lassie to eat some turkey... we cross all paws and fingers and maybe a christmas miracle happens and Lassie feels much better & can celebrate with you at home...
ReplyDeleteGood eating there Lassie - we will keep the POTP coming your way!
ReplyDeletehugs
Mr BAiley, Hazel & Mabel
We'll keep the POTP coming! but great news so far. Who knew turkey was medicinal??!!
ReplyDeletethose pictures are priceless to me as well! He wanted his MAMA to feed him! Ohhh there is NOTHING like those Sheltie kisses, NOTHING like them in this world. Praying that Lassie continues to be on the upswing! He looks like he is feeling better. Poor baby. He was sooo happy to see you! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteDakotasDen
YEAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Way to GO LASSIE... we are sooo happy to hear that you had TURKEY meat and Snacks... THAT is Excellent... you NEED to eat.
ReplyDeleteWe are sending MORE of our POTP and Strong Dachshund VIBES>>>>>>>>>>>> and Crossed Paws and Prayers.
We want you ♫ HOME fur the HOLIDAYS...♫ as the song goes.
Keep getting better, Lassie. We're thinking of you everyday.
ReplyDeleteWell he sure is looking good! Hurry home Lassie! POTP from us to you for healing!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
These photos are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteHe sure looks like a happy pup. But who wouldn't be happy with his Momma visiting...and lunchmeat!
ReplyDeleteHe sure was glad to see his mom! At least she brought GOOD stuff to eat and drink!
ReplyDelete