Monday, December 19, 2016

Lassie on IV fluids

Lassie is spending the night at the vet.  He is on an IV in his front leg.  We are waiting to hear more results.  They will let us know more tomorrow.  They are treating this as liver failure for now.  Please keep up the Power of the Paw healing vibes.  We appreciate it.

I "FaceTimed" Benji on the Iphone so Benji could look at Lassie via cell phone when I visited Lassie after work.



17 comments:

  1. Hey Lassie!
    Oh, I'm so sorry about your vet trip. I'm sending you all of my very strongest healing vibes and lots of love to you, my very good friend. We are thinking of you.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Furiend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lassie we are sending so many healing vibes your way
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. POTP still coming! Get better quickly, Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're still sending load's of love and healing prayers.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you some powerful pug POTP Lassie!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nooo... POTP and hugs and prayers for you dear Lassie.... we hope so much that the meds help you and that you can celebrate a good christmas with your mom and Benji...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no :( This must've been a really rough night for both of you. I'm thinking about you, and I truly hope you get some good news this morning.

    Take care, hand in there, and know we are all rooting for Lassie. Love to all three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Lassie, we hope he is home safe and well for the holidays.
    That is so sweet they were able to FaceTime.
    Elliot and Cricket x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest LASSIE... we are sending you TONS of POTP and Crossed Paws and Strong Dachshund VIBES >>>>>>>>>>> fur a quick recovery and return to your home. We are PRAYING fur you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the update. So sorry to hear Lassie is at the vets. I hope he is ALL BETTER and home for Christmas. Will keep Lassie and you in our prayers. POTP Bentley & Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow that is hard news for you guys. Lots of prayers for his recovery. It is so hard on them when they have to be separated. Peace, love, courage, and strength for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Lassie, we're crossing our paws TIGHT that you feel better soon and are home in time for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no, we hope he can get better and fast! Sending POTP!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I can barely bring myself to look at that poor baby....I feel so bad for Lassie. Shelties show their sensitivity in their eyes and I sooo see it in Lassie. Praying with all of my heart that Lassie will be ok!!! xoxoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  15. We have our paws crossed tight for you Lassie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww get well real quick, Lassie, you have to be home for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete