The vet had pumpkin socks on Halloween and I wore the hat of my pumpkin costume at the vet office. Us dogtors have to match Halloween costumes you know.
I thought I could fix my hot spot by licking it like crazy...butt the human vet gave medicines and the cone.
There are no pictures of me in the cone. Mommy promised not to take a picture of it.
So, your Blogville Dogtor needed to see the human doctor and wear a Cone Of Shame, I admit it.
We should maybe start a Cone of Shame Club. What do u think?





I do hopes you are getting better now
ReplyDeleteDid you learn any new Dogtoring methods while you were wiv the Hooman Vetman?
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
I need to join the shame club. In the spring I licked until I needed the cone. Zaphod
ReplyDeleteyes... I did that... the payment was in shots and pills... what a bad deal huh? I hope the cone-time ios over and efurrything is better now :o)
ReplyDelete"Physician, heal thyself" doesn't always work. Sometimes even dogtors need a dogtor!
ReplyDeleteDoes the docster know you can't reach it with a cone!
ReplyDeleteLily & Edward
That would be a club with a lot of members, we all get to wear the Cone of Shame at some time.
ReplyDeleteHope your hot spot is better soon.
Elliot and Cricket x
We bet you did some cool research that you can use in your duties as Blogville Dogtur while you were at the humam dogtur!!
ReplyDelete...Hope your hot spot heals soon and don't worry, even Mayor Elect Arty gets stuck in the cone of shame from time to time!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
hope your feeling much better now,xx Speedy
ReplyDeleteYou and your COLLIE'G were Twinsies on Howl O ween...??? Except HE didn't have to wear the Cone of Shame.. That doesn't seem QUITE right to US.
ReplyDeleteWe hope that your Hot Itchy Spots feel better now.
The Cone of Shame. Well at least your collie'g knows how it feels!
ReplyDeleteIt has been awhile but Mr Bailey had to wear the cone of shame and Mabel wore the zen donut for a while too. sometimes ya just gotta do what ya gotta do
ReplyDeletehugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel
Oh boy, the cone of shame. Er, not really is it, it's a cone of bravery. Brave guy. WE LUVS YOU. Besides, if your really sneaky you can lick it off.
ReplyDeleteLuvs, Freya Rose Blossom and De Ark XX
I really hope you are doing better by now. You look so cute on your vet. pictures:)
ReplyDeleteDora
Awwwwww....not the cone of shame! Katie is having surgery on a bump on her leg in a couple weeks. I haven't told her about the cone of shame yet!
ReplyDeleteOh no a hot spot. I've heard of several pups having them lately.
ReplyDeleteI hope it is all better now
Hugs madi your bfff
Don't think of it as the cone of shame, think of it as a victor's wreath, just not on top of your head. Get well soon!
ReplyDeleteUh oh. Katie-Girl has a hot spot too! Hope yours is all better!
ReplyDelete