Friday, October 28, 2016

Still no yapping fur Mommy


Thank u everyone fur wishing Mommy well. She survived her week of voice rest but unfortunately has to go on another week of voice rest.

I think that acid reflux monster purposely got a horse that thinks its a stubborn mule in Mommys voice.

Anyway us dogs have been yapping loud enough to compensate fur Mommy having to not speak fur so long.

In good news. Benji learned the hand signal fur "Come".   He understands when its time to go outside to go potty.  Yay Ben!

Here is a picture of me, Lassie, yapping with one of our new neighbors.  He is a Golden Doodle.   

I think he is a great great great (87 greats) cousin of our Blogville Mayors Stanley and Murphy.   How cool is that.


Do u see him by the bush/tree on the left.
It was a bush.  Mommy chopped off the bottom branches.  We can visit our new furiends easily now with those branches cut off.


9 comments:

  1. oh I bet that's a cousin of Murphy and Stanley... no wonder that you liked each other :o) hugs to your mom we hope another week of silence will help to chase that monster away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how cool to have a distant Dood as a neighbor!! We are sending POTP that your Mama's voice comes back soon!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
    PeeEss - Make sure to stop by our "Tricks not Treats for Shelters" event now through Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You keep yelling for mom. We knows she wants to hear your voices
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your momma feels better real soon
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the extra week does the trick!

    Can your mom's doctor tell a couple of my students in my 9th period study hall to be silent for two weeks? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE agree... he DOES look like Murphy and Stanley's 87th Cussin.

    OMD you poor mom... We hope that she can get better SOON and be able to TELL you how much she LOVES you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, acid reflux is awful. I sometimes suffer from it too, and I hope yours clears up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish your mom will feel better soon!!!! Lets give the extra week of rest a try. Keep updating.
    Danna

    ReplyDelete