Monday, July 18, 2016

Rocky the Groundhog pictures

Can you believe.... I jumped up on Mommy's bed at 1 am and started scratching myself...she woke up... and gave Ben and I baths... AT 1 AM in the morning.   (Note to self...if you got an itch, don't wake up your peeps by scratching...just saying.)

Then I look thru mommy's flashy beast... and saw all these pictures of Rocky the Groundhog eating grass and giving her the stink eye.

She owes us!









Lassie & Benji

14 comments:

  1. We have one of Rocky's cousin's in our yard, too. Earlier in the year, a gopher got stuck in our back fence. It is wild kingdom here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahaahaa! Guess the flashy beast isn't just for the dogs and cats! Probably gave him indigestion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD! He really is giving her the stink eye! He is pretty cool looking though. So sorry you had a bath. I have been itchy too and thus got a bath yesterday. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He better run. He may be next in the bathtub
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a real live Groundhog, wow!!!!!!
    I found that if you roll in manure the peeps insist on giving you a BAFF as well *sigh*
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A baff at 1 am?!?! Your momma is kerazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a bath at 1am? geez, that is torturous.

    He's a cute groundhog, as long as he stays out of my yard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must have been really scratching! You gonna tell that ground hog to hit the road?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sometimes wake up scratch, too, but my assistant is usually sleep so no late night bath for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD..That is one cheeky groundhog!!

    Sorry about the late night bath, you must have been pretty itch!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  11. a bath at 1 am? oh wow.... I better follow your advice and I never scartch before 7am :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. there should be a law against baths in the middle of the night
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why did you guys get baths in the middle of the night just for scratching? Boy...you got to be extra careful! That groundhog looks way too sneaky.

    ReplyDelete