Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Apparently it's February 2nd

We have an unwelcome visitor invading our land.

Its a groundhog and he won't go away.

He claimed squatters rights under our uncles old '87 Chevy Camero that doesn't work anymore for like 87 years.

Someone help us.  We barked at him.  We chased him off our land.   He just keeps coming back over and over and over again.   Its like a bad nightmare.

Any suggestions?

Mommy is calling him Rocky the Groundhog cause Mommy put a large rock to try to block his path from going under the car to hide...and Rocky keeps moving the rock out of the way.

I guess Rocky figured out the car doesn't run anymore (guess all the flat tires tipped him off) and he's a guy who likes hot looking cars!


Picture of the rock blocking the path by the tire.


Picture of Rocky after he moved the rock.

13 comments:

  1. OMD...We would be barking our heads off too!! That is one confused groung hog!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD! he is big!!! bark bark bark bark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our uncle in Virginia had a humane trap. He only caught a couple of squirrels though. You may have to learn to live with him....although barking is allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rocky must be a boy that he picked the car as his new home ...what guy can resist a red camaro :o)our elephant skate is only attractive for a spider... it always comes back and makes a web at the rear wipers :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! THey are cute, but can be quite the sneaky pests. They eat all the buds off my perennial plants! ERGH.....

    You can try and trap them, but then you have to put him in you car and "rehome" him somewhere very, very. very far away. Keep your fingers crossed that there aren't any babies....then you might need to call an exterminator type person.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhh no.... I guess he is reliving his youth there under the Chevy.
    If I saw him I'd run!! He is bigger than I am.
    MOL
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, boys, you TRIED skeering him off and that didn't work, so there's really only one option. You'll have to just dead him. Tell your momma to let you go and you'll take care of the problem!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Rocky is a big boy! That is kinda cool that he is living under the car,

    ReplyDelete
  9. He isn't gonna get in the car is he? Hmmm . . . he does look comfortable . . .


    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. These guys are really sneaky and strong...and smart. We've only ever trapped one....the rest just laugh at the trap. I guess it's better he's under the car in stead of under the house. Still...he will eat lots of things in your garden. Your mama might need an expert to come figure this out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had a gopher get stuck in our back fence earlier in the summer. Yesterday, Dog Dad found a groundhog. (They have different tails) Dog Dad said we are starting to become a wildlife park with the bunnies and all the other critters moving in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, I have no experience with groundhogs. Hope you get to leave soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to see a groundhog. I've only read about them. I think you're lucky!

    ReplyDelete