Oh you should hear all the HBO feline words coming out of my mouth. I hope mom doesn't hear me. Hugs madi your bfff Great Photos PS at the BAR there was so much barking in unison. OMCs mom told me anytime some stranger would pass by their shelter or one of the attendees went to their car. One of the BAR furry pack would start barking then the all did. It was funny
Did you get him?????
ReplyDeleteLoves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
Awoo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo!!!!!!! Awoooooo!!!! Get that tree rat!! GET IT!!!
ReplyDeleteJessie!
getitgetitgetit!!!!! arrroooo grrrrrr wooof! wow that thing is fast... I can see the jet stripes!
ReplyDeleteYap Yap Yap Yap GRRRRRRRRRRR Ruff Yap! Oh, I hope you caught him!
ReplyDeleteAwww squirrels are cute!!! DakotasDen
ReplyDeleteGreat job scaring it off. Katy had a chipmunk using some very aggressive language at her yesterday when she chased it up a tree.
ReplyDeleteI'd luv to pounce dat!
ReplyDeleteTREE RAT - bark bark bark - wish we had some around us - for some reason we never see any
ReplyDeleteOh you should hear all the HBO feline words coming out of my mouth. I hope mom doesn't hear me.
ReplyDeleteHugs madi your bfff
Great Photos
PS at the BAR there was so much barking in unison. OMCs mom told me anytime some stranger would pass by their shelter or one of the attendees went to their car. One of the BAR furry pack would start barking then the all did. It was funny
Let's make tree rat stew
ReplyDeleteLily & Edward
Can you hear us?!! We're barking like mad.
ReplyDeleteChewy is barking his head off!
ReplyDeleteTREE RAT ALERT..... SQUIRREL.... TREE RAT.... TREE RAT....
ReplyDeletebark bark bark bark bark!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't see the tail at first glance and I thought, what's a koala doing over there?
ReplyDelete