I can't believe Ben and I have to help our Mommy file HER taxes! I think if SHE is the one who leaves us home with Grandma, as SHE goes off to "WORK", then SHE should do her taxes HERSELF.
She claims the title CPA stands fur "Canine Public Accountant". Thats why she insists us dogs help her.
We pawsonally think she is making that up.
Lassie and Benji
Peeps DO try to make up new ways to make US do stuffs fur THEM. AND then they are stingy handing out the Treats fur doing it...
ReplyDeleteOMD is that 87 DUE or is it a reFUNd?
If you need help, I can send you my momma... you will get the funniest tax papers ever, I'm sure :o)
ReplyDeleteWell, I hope you're getting a refund in the form of treats!
ReplyDeleteI hope she realizes that getting you to do this extra work pushes you into the next treat bracket so you will be receiving 10% more than last year.
ReplyDeleteAbby Lab
Sounds fishy to us. Fishy....hey, that's an idea. Maybe you can get fishy treats as payment.
ReplyDeleteIs that the refund?
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
I just hide when it are time to da taxes.
ReplyDeleteMom and Dad got theirs done early
ReplyDeletehugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel
BOL...We are lucky our Dad does all that stuff, we can't count any higher than 87!!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
I think it stands for Caring Person, Actually
ReplyDeleteLOL. I agree if she leaves you and goes to work, she should also do her own taxes.
ReplyDeleteWow your Mom must have to pay to be doing them this late! Lucky she has you both to help! DakotasDen
ReplyDeleteWe are filing an paw-tension, because some pawrents couldn't get their rear in gear to get it done!!
ReplyDeleteWyatt and Tegan