Monday, April 4, 2016

Doggie at the bank drive-thru Story

Sorry no real pictures from the dog at the bank story. This is a picture of our car, with an egg hunt egg on it.  

Anywho....

Back to the story.

  I think u can all picture what the scene looked like.  Here goes.

Mommy pulled up at the drive thru window of a bank to make a quick deposit.  Mommy was in the left lane.

As she approached the tube device at the bank that sucks up deposit slip and spits back out a receipt, she noticed in the right lane there was a doggie looking out the drivers window of the car in the lane next to her.

It was a brown dog, a weiner dog. (No offense.)

Mommy said that must have been our blog friend Ernie.

So we will just call the dog at the bank Ernie, cause he looked like Ernie.

So, Ernie was looking out the window of his car waiting on full alert looking at the tv monitor waiting fur the bank teller's face to appear in the monitor.

Then all of the sudden Mommy heard the Bank tellers voice at the lane next to her say "is there anything else i can assist u with."    And Ernie started barking like there was no tomorrow.   I think he was saying...give me a treat, treat, send a treat thru the mysterious tube sucking machine.  A treat a treat a treat.

Then Mommy heard the tube suction thing and saw that the teller sent Ernie a treat.    Mommy started cheering from her car.  She was so happy Ernie got his treat.  

Not sure if Ernie actually ate his treat, but he looked happy he got one.

Wasnt that a lovely story. 

17 comments:

  1. I love going to the bank with Mom - she gets a lollipop and I get a treat! What a great story!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to the bank with Mom - she gets a lollipop and I get a treat! What a great story!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just love a story with a happy ending...BOL!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Wonderful story!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. REally???? You can go to the bank fur TREATS!!!!! Right, where's me coat I'm of to the bank!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, did YOU get treats??!! What a nice bank.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have all these places sussed out too - we get treats at the bank, the pharmacy even the donut shop gives a free hole!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so that's what they do with all my money! they buy treats! excellent

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to go to that bank
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's a pawsome bank! YAY even that bankers have a heart for doggies! we never got treats from our bank... just threats lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. That happens to me and I also get them at other drive thru windows. Why once when Lee was picking up a prescription at the drive thru window at Kroger they sent me a treat and Lee got a candy cane. Lee says if I ever get lost to start checking the drive thru windows first.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, how sweet! I want momma to switch to that bank.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was a pawfect story with a happy ending!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw....it sure was!!!! So happy "Ernie" got his treat!!! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hurray for "Ernie"! Sounds like his barking paid off!

    ReplyDelete