Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hope u grow little flower

Today we heard about our blog friend Lord Shiloh going over Rainbow Bridge.  It made us very sad.


On Mommys way home from work, she stopped in a store and saw this flower bulb in a bag.


Mommy wanted to help the poor flower.  It started to grow in the bag, but the leaves were dying, it needed water and some soil.


She planted it, watered it, and hope it grows.  Even if it doesnt bloom this year, maybe it will grow next year eventhough Mommy doesnt have the greenest thumbs.  

We are sure lawn ornaments turtle and Cinderella will keep the flower company.

Mommy had plans to go to the library to attend Calligraphy class, but she decided her heart would rather be with her dogs and her mom tonight instead.

Hugs to Shilohs family.  Hugs to Blogville.  




20 comments:

  1. Oh no we didn't hear about Shiloh. Good luck with your little garden
    on your little garden
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gesture. I hope it blooms and when it does the colors provide some comfort to Shiloh's family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about Shiloh.

    Tell Mom that bulbs often do better the next year. Mom has even discovered flowers she forgot she planted when they come up a year or two after being planted. They suddenly seem to decide this was the year. Most of our yard is perennials now because Mom doesn't have to worry about replanting every year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet gesture. I hope it blooms and when it does the colors provide some comfort to Shiloh's family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we are sad for Kim and Shasta too!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. we hope the little plants makes a great showing - we read about Shiloh on facebook this morning :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so sad about Shiloh. Perhaps your little flower will bloom in his honor. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about Shiloh. We hope the little flower makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finks planting that flower as a tribute to Shiloh is a very kind and thoughtful thing to do
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet. Fingers crossed that your little plant grows and grows in honor of Shiloh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My heart was a heavy as a rock as I read mom Kim's post... and my tears are still running for Shilohthat was so nice to rescue that plant... and I hope it will grow and it will get the bestest flowers ever. For the Lord of the Manor we have always and furever in our hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  12. WE are also very sad about Shiloh's trip to the bridge.

    We hope the little flower recovers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh we are heartbroken. We hadn't heard yet. Our hearts are broken. We had just met Shiloh. We are sad. You should name that flower Shiloh, it would be a wonderful tribute DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  14. hope the littel flower will bloom with your loving care
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry to hear about your friend.
    Good luck with your little flower. I once found a baby geranium that someone had ripped out of the flower bed at the park and thrown on the path. I took it home and planted it and for 2 years that was the most beautiufl flower in the garden.
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw it on FB. Very sad. I hope the day lille blooms. They are tough plants. Shiloh was a great dog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw it on FB. Very sad. I hope the day lille blooms. They are tough plants. Shiloh was a great dog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sad about Shiloh. Plants are a wonderful way of remembering, because the memory returns with the flowers each year.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very very touching post in honor of Lord Shiloh!!!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think the green thumb has to do with picking out healthy plants. Your Mom and Lee sound alike feeling sorry for plants and picking the poor puny, small weak things in life to nurture.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete