Inside the package were extra Yowie toys they had.
Mommy was all happy and singing Walking in a Yowie wonderland!
Mommy's nephew came over and Mommy said to close his eyes, put his hand in the mailing package and guess what was in there! He immediately smiled and said... Yowies!
He put the Yowies from the Cowspotdogs in Mommy's Christmas Stocking hanging on the Mantle.
Thank you so much Cowspotdogs fur thinking of us and sending the Yowies and making Mommy smile.

Quite a collection. Are those Bunyips? We can see the platypus and wombats and of course, the pandas. What fun....and chocolate, too.
ReplyDeleteyou are welcome - we thought your might have some young un to share them with :)
ReplyDeleteYowies - where have I been that I didn't know about Yowies? I looked at eBay and recognised lots of them from years ago when I was a primary school teacher (elementary school).
ReplyDeleteThose are some cool Yowies!!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
oh they look fabulous... are that green guys gators or dragons?
ReplyDeleteLove these toys, have never seen them in Canada.
ReplyDeleteThat was so thoughtful and the toys and calendar are adorable!!! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteDakotasDen
We didn't know about them either! How thoughtful!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
Wow what a nice surprise!
ReplyDeleteZiggy Out!!
Cool! I think I like the pandas the best.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! That was a great surprise!
ReplyDeleteWE ARE SMILING TOO. THEY ARE ADORABLE...
ReplyDeleteHUGS MADI YOUR BFFF
It's a Yowie invasion. They are sort of like the fast-breeding tribble that invaded the Starship Enterprise. Bree was so nice to send them to you.
ReplyDeleteWishing you the Merriest Christmas ever
Sweet William The Scot