that's a super tasty post.... my momma drooled on my keyboard and she closed her eyes while opening her mouth... she really thought that yowie will hop out from the screen.... another food-halluzination while she is on a die-t hehehehehe
Your mommy ate the fox??? The chocolate part looked good. But I agree, and Katie concurs, that your mommy needs to spend more time with you! YOU YOU YOU!!!
Why I had never heard of a Yowie, so I googled the candy. So it is plastic inside of chocolate with a surprise inside. Kind of like a kids toy meal only better because it is chocolate. Thanks for being a friend Sweet William The Scot
What a cool and fun fact! I wish MY Mom had one of those to open.
ReplyDeleteAbby Lab
What a cool treat for Mom.
ReplyDeleteWe a nommy candy AND a very cool toy!!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
Wait, dis posts features treats and y'all didn't get any?? Major league rip off.
ReplyDeleteWe hope you got a treat. You shouldn't have to watch her stuff herself.....just sayin'. BOL!
ReplyDeleteYou got a fox - we haven't got that one yet - time to go buy some more :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully your mom has next thursday off, and you guys get to eat a lot of turkey, then take a long nap!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little fox.
that's a super tasty post.... my momma drooled on my keyboard and she closed her eyes while opening her mouth... she really thought that yowie will hop out from the screen.... another food-halluzination while she is on a die-t hehehehehe
ReplyDeleteThat Fennec reminds us a lot of a chihuahua!
ReplyDeleteDip and Elliot x
Your mommy ate the fox??? The chocolate part looked good. But I agree, and Katie concurs, that your mommy needs to spend more time with you! YOU YOU YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteMommy didnt eat the fox, just the chocolate. The fox is a little figurine fur her desk.
ReplyDeleteYou better put your paw down and tell her!
ReplyDeleteLove & peas,
Lily & Edward
You definitely need to take out an ad for some new help. This canNOT be tolerated!
ReplyDeleteWhy I had never heard of a Yowie, so I googled the candy. So it is plastic inside of chocolate with a surprise inside. Kind of like a kids toy meal only better because it is chocolate.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot
That is pretty cool. Mommy wants to find some Yowies!
ReplyDeleteZiggy Out!!
oHHHHH IT IS CHOCOLATE...SO MOM KNOWS IT MUST BE DELISH
ReplyDeleteWHAT??!! a FOX THE SIZE OF A HOUSE CAT...
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF