oh they look so cute... butt I would eat them anyway, you're right, they can be cute in our tummies too :o) Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Squirrel cookies, wow they looks pawsome, yum, yum!!!!!Happy ThanksgivingLoves and licky kissesPrincess Leah xxx
omg those are the cutest and I bet they were extra tasty! Love them! Have a Happy Happy Thanksgiving sweethearts!! xoxo DakotasDen
OMD, tree rat cookies?! What a grreat idea!Momma said thanks to Dr. Lassie fur his grreat prescription yesterday. She's glad she has such a highly qualified dogtor to look after her leg!
They are the best kind of squirrels ;)Dip and Elliot x
I bet you really put your teeth into that squirrel.Bentley
Those are awesome. Finally some we could sink our teeth into without guilt.
Squirrel for Thanksgiving! YUM!
Bit'm!! Chew him up!!Lily & Edward
Did they taste as good as the real thing? Hailey, squirrel catcher (ok only once, but they won't let me off leash anymore).
Happy Thanksgiving! Those look tasty!
It's turkey for Thanksgiving not squirrel. Happy Thanksgiving.Sweet William The Scot
What did they taste like? Happy Thanksgiving!Your Pals,Murphy & Stanley
Oh my my, a squirrel that Keltic could catch. How he would love that!
OMD....Those are soooooooo cool!!!!Smileys!Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
Squirrel Cookies!!!! YumHappy ThanksgivingMr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel
Those are pawesome! Happy Turkey Day!!♥♥Wyatt and Tegan
Nom nom nom nom nom. Those look great!
So cute. I hope they didn't taste like real squirrels. You might get to like that taste, haha.
Awesome cookies for awesome dogs!Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Squirrel cookies...that is too funny. At least you don't have to worry about flossing squirrelly furs from between your toooofsHugsMadi your bffff
We had a great Thanksgiving and I hope you did too!Ziggy Out!!
oh they look so cute... butt I would eat them anyway, you're right, they can be cute in our tummies too :o) Happy Thanksgiving!!!
ReplyDeleteSquirrel cookies, wow they looks pawsome, yum, yum!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
omg those are the cutest and I bet they were extra tasty! Love them! Have a Happy Happy Thanksgiving sweethearts!! xoxo DakotasDen
ReplyDeleteOMD, tree rat cookies?! What a grreat idea!
ReplyDeleteMomma said thanks to Dr. Lassie fur his grreat prescription yesterday. She's glad she has such a highly qualified dogtor to look after her leg!
They are the best kind of squirrels ;)
ReplyDeleteDip and Elliot x
I bet you really put your teeth into that squirrel.
ReplyDeleteBentley
Those are awesome. Finally some we could sink our teeth into without guilt.
ReplyDeleteSquirrel for Thanksgiving! YUM!
ReplyDeleteBit'm!! Chew him up!!
ReplyDeleteLily & Edward
Did they taste as good as the real thing? Hailey, squirrel catcher (ok only once, but they won't let me off leash anymore).
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving! Those look tasty!
ReplyDeleteIt's turkey for Thanksgiving not squirrel. Happy Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteSweet William The Scot
What did they taste like? Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
Oh my my, a squirrel that Keltic could catch. How he would love that!
ReplyDeleteOMD....Those are soooooooo cool!!!!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
Squirrel Cookies!!!! Yum
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel
Those are pawesome! Happy Turkey Day!!
ReplyDelete♥♥
Wyatt and Tegan
Nom nom nom nom nom. Those look great!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I hope they didn't taste like real squirrels. You might get to like that taste, haha.
ReplyDeleteAwesome cookies for awesome dogs!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Squirrel cookies...that is too funny. At least you don't have to worry about flossing squirrelly furs from between your toooofs
ReplyDeleteHugs
Madi your bffff
We had a great Thanksgiving and I hope you did too!
ReplyDeleteZiggy Out!!