Thursday, October 22, 2015

Big Hugs to our furiends in Iowa


We are joining Blogville in sending HUGS, lots of KISSES, and tons of POTP to Deb and Butch, fur-parents of Stella Rose, Maggie Mae and Angus!  We hope Butch gets better real fast from his accident.
 
Benji and Lassie "kissing" licking each other.
 
 
From Lassie and Benji
 
 
P.S.  Here is a picture of a squirrel.  It always makes us feel better when we bark at squirrels.  Hope this picture cheers you up too.
 
 
 

21 comments:

  1. We are sure the squirrel will help! Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that special sheltie kisses will help a lot I'm sure... and to bark at squirrels is an eggs-tra powerful way to feel better... I hope it is allowed to bark in a hospital :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shelties hugs and kisses are the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, you do pawfect licky kisses, they's the bestest!
    Oh and I is barking at that squirrel as we speak!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheltie kisses are very powerful healing tools.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs are very good medicine
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Benji and Lassie
    Love that licky hug...!! You bros love each other
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute and a squirrel picture has to cheer anyone up!!

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, what sweet hugs and kisses. I just know our Iowa Pug friends will just love them. And BOL on he squirrel pic!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whew! I thought that you were going to hug the squirrel. I love your kissing photo and I'm sure The Three Little Pugs will too. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grreat idea with the squirrel! I felt MUCH better after barking at it for a few minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your smoochy hug. We would love to see you HUG that squirrel. We're sure you've made the pugs and family smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute hug!
    hugs
    Mr bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  14. We hope to see video of Butch barking at squirrels!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. HUgs to you too! Love your sheltie kisses.

    Squirrels make life so much more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMD OMD THAT is FABULOUS a HUG and a KISS added fur extra measure... You are SOOO thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We just love how Blogville hugs together for great causes!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  18. You can't wrap love in a box, but you can wrap a person in a hug. Just wonderful all the hugs for Deb and her family. A hug can change your metabolism did you know that?
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete