Sunday, September 20, 2015

Flat Lassie and Benji

Sorry we havent been around Blogville lately.

Flat Lassie and Benji received pawsome news.   Flat Lassie and Benji are gonna see the Pope!

Mommy has been practicing walking
on her treadmill so she can carry her picture of Flat Lassie and Benji to see the pope.

 Dog o dog, u should have seen the layers of dust on the treadmill when mommy finally "dug" it out.

I have been Mommys personal trainer. I lay at the side of the treadmill and I wont let Mommy come down until she meets her goals.


13 comments:

  1. We think there MANY treadmills covered in dust in various parts of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lie down and watch my momma exorcise too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad used ours to hand clothes on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your Mommy is gonna really see the Pope!? That is so exciting! I am Jewish and even I would love to meet him! He seems like a wonderful man!

    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Pope! How cool is that! Be careful around that dreadmill!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowsers!! How great is that..your Mama and the Flat Lassie and Benji get to meet the Pope!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember when Pope John Paul II came to town. My Babci was over the moon (especially since the pope was POLISH!). I bet she would have been excited to see this pope too, since he shares a name with her husband and son.

    Have fun! Pope Francis surely loves all the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Pope is going to be the one blessed, meeting the flat pair of you:) Hope your mom enjoys the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, that's very exciting! Enjoy and tell the Pope we say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is wonderful news that your Mommy is going to actually see the Pope. Yep I believe he arrives tomorrow around 4 P.M. It is great that Pope Francis is coming to the United States.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grreat job at training!! It's impawtant to keep our humans healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I'm sure you boys will make excellent trainers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always good to have a trainer. But I am confused as to how walking on the treadmill will get your mommy to see the pope?

    ReplyDelete