Be lucky you even got that. now that we live in the country there is no pizza delivery guy and since Lady had to stop eating gluten, there really isn't any pizza . . . . . .sigh!
MOL MOL MOL Next time call Ziggy I'm purrty sure Angel Sasha left him all her famous pizzas recipes..including road kill and possum. Hugs Madi your bfff
As I stand here losing my mind barking my fool head off at the cleaning people who are vacuuming our apt/condo building hallway, I have to say that I COMPLETELY agree with you! Now....back to my insane barking. Dakota DakotasDen
Lee makes our pizza so I have never gotten to bark at the pizza delivery dude. Anything edible is good. Thanks for being a friend Sweet William The Scot
Sheesh....we can understand how that could just leave a big space in the pizza eating experience!!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
Be lucky you even got that. now that we live in the country there is no pizza delivery guy and since Lady had to stop eating gluten, there really isn't any pizza . . . . . .sigh!
ReplyDeleteEven sadder.... SHE doesn't like pizza, so we NEVER had any...nor can we bark at the delivery man.
ReplyDeletePizza bones are da fun in dat.
ReplyDeleteBarking at the Pizza delivery guy (or gal) is HALF the fun!
ReplyDeleteAbby Lab
I wonder if you bark AT the delivery man, or whether you usually bark FOR him, to encourage him to come more often.
ReplyDeleteyou're right! that frozen pizza factories should place a pizza-guy in every pack of frozen pizza...that would be an aaa-service, right?
ReplyDeleteWell....I guess you'll just have to bark at your mama!
ReplyDeleteFrozen? Is that legal to call pizza?
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
That's totally right! The delivery man is the best part of it!!
ReplyDeleteMOL MOL MOL Next time call Ziggy I'm purrty sure Angel Sasha left him all her famous pizzas
ReplyDeleterecipes..including road kill and possum.
Hugs Madi your bfff
As I stand here losing my mind barking my fool head off at the cleaning people who are vacuuming our apt/condo building hallway, I have to say that I COMPLETELY agree with you!
ReplyDeleteNow....back to my insane barking.
Dakota
DakotasDen
You are right and I could have totally made you a possum pizza and delivered it myself!
ReplyDeleteZiggy Out!
Yup... Your so right. Our pizza man has to stand on the other side of our backyard fence cause we won't let him comee to the fr
ReplyDeleteYou are SOOOOOOO right! Wait. Did she share it with you? If she did I think you should cut her some slack.
ReplyDeleteLee makes our pizza so I have never gotten to bark at the pizza delivery dude.
ReplyDeleteAnything edible is good.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot