Benji found a great sunpuddle the other morning.
And of course below is me (Lassie) wanting Mommy's attention this evening when she is trying to watch tv. I'm sorry butt is it my fault that I always have to go potty right when Mommy's tv show gets interesting. She says i should wait until the commercial break to bother her. Excuse me! When u gotta go; you gotta go.
My momma thinks I should wait till da commershuls to bark too. Like dat are gonna happen.
ReplyDeletePeeps! don't they know it is all about us!
ReplyDeleteSheesh.....those peeps aways thik it is about them! Don't they know it is always about US!!
ReplyDeleteBOL Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
We usually hear something bark-worthy when SHE watches television...BOL! And we must say that's a fantastic sunpuddle!
ReplyDeleteI do that too.... my dad says that's with purpose... but honestly... we dogs are smart and we are artists... butt that's a magic trick not even the dog of David Copperfield can do... I mean hypothetically... if he had a dog...
ReplyDeleteOh, Benji found a great sun puddle! And BOL Lassie...I do the same thing! Ma always tells me I have terrierible timing!
ReplyDeleteOz
Lassie at our home Lee says now before it is time to settle down it is time for me to take care of my business. So I always have to go out and go potty even if I don't need to. Yep Lee wants to see me do my potty and the door does not open back up till I go. Benji you got a great spot with that wonderful sun puddle. We will show the magnet next Monday, we love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot
I love waiting until mom gets into the TV show and then I tell her it's me time to go out now. She gets up and then I tell her that maybe it's not the right time now. So she goes back and sits and gets into the show and I tell her It's the right time now I HAVE TO GO OUT NOW. LOL
ReplyDeleteBentely
Lassie I am just like you and it makes my Dad crazy!!! I ALWAYS have to go during a show! He puts my leash on and makes me wait til the commercial. Your Mom should try that! Love the sunpuddle photos!
ReplyDeleteohhhh what great sunpuddle shots. Mr. Sunshine is for sure your friend
ReplyDeleteHugs madi your bfff
Go visit my blog and get some cues from Jessie! Just stand RIGHT in front of your momma when she's watching TV. Mommas love that.
ReplyDeleteThat was a bright one too!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
Be sure to check out the OFFICIAL new blog for the 2016 Blogville Awesome Retreat (BAR) at: http://blogvilleawesomeretreat.blogspot.com/
If it was during Big Brother...well, you're just going to have to hold it Lassie!
ReplyDeleteWhat is mom thinking? Of course you have to go when you have to go. Katie is the same way.
ReplyDeleteLassie, you seem to have mastered the art of the 'stare'. Penny can do it really well, also, when she wants to go out and wants company. (She is perfectly welcome to go out on her own, through the doggy door.)
ReplyDelete