We won a book called Book of Barkley from the Recruit a pal event! It looks pawsome and is pawtographed! Thank u so much fur the book!

In other news, Mommy bought a tiny cell phone tripod. She thought maybe she could use it to record a video. So she set up the cell phone and tripod on the floor and took two unflattering pictures of our feet and other places the sun dont shine. Note to self, next time Mommy sets up the tripod, dont go near it!
Crikey ...... bet she's glad she bought that!!! I'd steer clear of it too!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your win....and finding a recruit.
ReplyDeletecongrats, it's a super good idea to spend the summer with a fabulous book! and I like the first results of that new tripod... sheltie paws are pawsome :o)
ReplyDeleteeasy rider
Congrats on winning the book :)
ReplyDeleteOh dear yes tripods are tricky.
xoxo, Ginger, Matt & Matilda
Actually, I loved the pics of your legs. Very artistic.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your big WIN... and enjoy the BOOK...
ReplyDeleteNow about that TRY Pod Phone thingy... we think your mom did TRY butt the POD was not cooperating... Maybe she should RE Name it to Try PAWed instead... Based on the pictures..hehehehehehehehhe
Oooh, that sounds like a pawesome book! Congrats on your win! I would stay clear of that little tripod with the cell phone camera on it. Yikes! Who wants to see their underparts from that angle?!?
ReplyDeleteOz
Sure looks like a good book. Tripod, BOL
ReplyDeleteLily & Edward
Hee, hee....love those photos! I love sheltie feet.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your new book!
WooHoo what a pawsome prize!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and great paws!!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx