Monday, March 2, 2015

1 - We got some Bowlers

Guyz read the top part of this post.
Girlz read the P.S. part of the post.

No Reading Each Other's Parts of the Post!

------------------------------------


Ok Guyz Listen Up,

We wanted to list the bowlers that have signed up for the "Guyz Night Out" Bowling event on March 23rd in the Blogville Ambulance.

Guyz, there is still plenty of time to get your picture (of your face) to us by March 13th to e-mail address:   teresius1 (at) aol.com   (note that is a number one in our e-mail address)


These are the guyz who have signed up to bowl so far.  Note: There are six bowlers per team!

Blue Team
Casey, Stanley, Murphy, Oreo the Sheltie, Chewy, Zaphod

Brown Team
Frankie, Ernie, Easy, Sammy, Jinxy, (we still need one more player on the Brown Team)

Green Team - that will be the next team color.



Here is the Blue Team Photo...  (when we fill up all 6 players on the team, we will post the team photo.)






This is gonna be pawsome!   

And if you don't want to bowl, you can cheer from the bench instead - just let us know!

Lassie and Benji


---------------------------------------------------------------


P.S.  Ok Girls Listen Up. 

This is Lassie and Benji's mom.  Thanks to Madi's help, we got some girls registered to PARTY CRASH the Bowling Tournament in the Blogville Ambulance on March 23rd.  Way to go Madi!     We could still use more girls to Bowl or Cheer!  

Girlz, there is still plenty of time to get your picture (of your face) to us by March 13th to e-mail address:   teresius1 (at) aol.com (note that is a number one in my e-mail address)

These are the girlz that signed up to bowl so far.  Note: there are six bowlers per team!

Red Team
Madi, Hailey, Molly, Mona, Prissy, Phoebe

Purple Team (That will be the next team color)

Cheering Section
Cinderella



Here is the Red Team Photo. (when we fill up all 6 players on the team, we will post the team photo.)


Remember Girlz,  this is a secret!  Don't tell the guyz you are gonna Party Crash the Bowling Event!


19 comments:

  1. We need to get Mama on this...like NOW!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are ready to do some cheer leading. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY what is all that BLANK stuffs at the Bottom of your post, Guys?? We can only see WHITE... OH WELL.... the Teams are getting squared away... Brown will WIN of course... BROWN is the Color of MUD and we all ADORE MUD... WE are SOOOOO excited.... Ernie has been Practicing his Form ... and I am working on my Delivery...and Follow through... we were both a little RUSTY (that is a shade of MUD you know)... Butt we are getting Back in FULL SWING now... Let the GOOD TIMES..... BOWL.... and we are NOT talking supper bowl here!!!
    OMD this is gonna be SOOOOOOO fun. GO BROWN GO MUD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, a girlie fight back, I will get Mum to send my picture tomorrow when she can access my photos.
    Thanks Mrs Lassie and Benji's Mom, I luffs you!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Blue Team! We gonna get some STRIKES! and drink some BEERS! PAWTY time fellas!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will get our photos to you TODAY! So save us places.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like you have things well in paw

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is such a great idea for Guyz Day! I'll be sending my pix to you in just a few minutes. I don't wanna miss this!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Green is like our favorite color. Put me down for he Green Team. I will send you my photo this week, I promise. MacDui should be on the Green Team also.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hari OM
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA I love bowling - but the body is a bit ancient now, so perhaps I would be better on the cheer squad... will forward foto pronto!!! Let's sock it to those guys.... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. We'll be cheering for both teams!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy where is the boy who will join the brown team? I could ask my momma, but she is damaged and ...she is a girl... so I hope there is a boy who want's to join the team of the winners :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMDs this is gonna be such fun...everybuddy knows girlz are more coordinated and graceful than boyz
    Misaki my pal from the U K says she will send in a photo
    hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  14. Benji and Lassie I just left this comment over at Sarge's
    Dear The Hands
    RE: girlz bowling
    I think the Crabby girls should pawticipate in this event. They are so coordinated with they pinchers!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love a good surprise! Maybe I will come by and cheer! Thinking of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh bowling, what fun! My snout is so strong, I bet I would enjoy bowling :-)

    ReplyDelete