Good work!!! You can't be too careful. Those snowfreaks can invade your house.
Glad dere was none around!
Oh well done, those snow freaks are real sneaky thingys I hear.And.....snow's great for the complexionLoves and licky kissesPrinces Leah xxx
Phew lucky there were none hiding there. Have a marvellous Monday.Best wishes Molly
are you sure... it looks a little as if a snow freak egg sticks on your eyebrow.... get your mommas hairdryer and blow it away :o)easy rider
OMD OMD THAT is Good Work.... Thank dawgness there were NONE... we all know how they can.... INFILTRATE one's home and just TAKE OVER. WHEW !!!
BOL!!!!!
SO that's what Chewy has been doing? Thanks for solving the mystery for me. I just thought he was crazy.
you got snow, BOLSnorts,Lily & Edward
F&E will be glad of that. Not sure if they cleared their yard!Your Pals,Murphy & Stanley
Thank goodness for that. Those snowfreaks can be very scary. I think they might be related to the dropbears that we tell kids about here when they're on rambles in the bush. I've never had a dropbear appear but we sure have fun looking for them.
Good work!!! You can't be too careful. Those snowfreaks can invade your house.
ReplyDeleteGlad dere was none around!
ReplyDeleteOh well done, those snow freaks are real sneaky thingys I hear.
ReplyDeleteAnd.....snow's great for the complexion
Loves and licky kisses
Princes Leah xxx
Phew lucky there were none hiding there. Have a marvellous Monday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
are you sure... it looks a little as if a snow freak egg sticks on your eyebrow.... get your mommas hairdryer and blow it away :o)
ReplyDeleteeasy rider
OMD OMD THAT is Good Work.... Thank dawgness there were NONE... we all know how they can.... INFILTRATE one's home and just TAKE OVER. WHEW !!!
ReplyDeleteBOL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSO that's what Chewy has been doing? Thanks for solving the mystery for me. I just thought he was crazy.
ReplyDeleteyou got snow, BOL
ReplyDeleteSnorts,
Lily & Edward
F&E will be glad of that. Not sure if they cleared their yard!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
Thank goodness for that. Those snowfreaks can be very scary. I think they might be related to the dropbears that we tell kids about here when they're on rambles in the bush. I've never had a dropbear appear but we sure have fun looking for them.
ReplyDelete