We had a very nice Christmas.
We got treats and an Egg Nog shaped toy!
Mommy sister gave Mommy.... a Sheltie Ornament fur the tree, and 2 dog bone ornaments with our names on them.
Mommy's niece and nephew gave Mommy... a dog bone shaped dog-treat jar, and a Dachshund pen.
Mommy's friend gave Mommy a button that says... I rescue Shelties, what's your super power!
We didn't take pictures of all the stuff yet. We will have to post those pictures next time.
![]() |
| Lassie and Benji with some treats from Christmas! |
Can you believe we took our Christmas Card photos BEFORE Halloween because Mommy wanted to print our cards and use a coupon that was expiring at the end of October.
Mommy did her best to try to make the background all the same color in the above picture since this was the only picture she got of us both together on the sofa (but the sofa cover was all messy)...
So, instead of using the picture of us above... we used the 2 pictures of us below on our Christmas Card.
Here are our close-ups!
Have a wonderful New Year!
Lassie and Benji




Great pictures. We know all about the camera picking up every bit of dust or dirt. Often leads HER to a quick clean...BOL!
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful New Year, as well. Hope there aren't too many fireworks for you.
Did you bribe Santa or were you really good
ReplyDeleteLily & Edward
I luffs all the photos, you look great in them.
ReplyDeleteLoves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
Sounds like you had a very nice Christmas. Have a safe New Year.
ReplyDeleteBentley
Your Christmas photos turned out great!
ReplyDeletehugs
Mr Bailey & Hazel
WE love all of your CHRISTMAS Pictures... and you surely did have a GRRRREAT Christmas.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a pawsome Christmas!
ReplyDeleteEgg Nog Toy!?! We want that!!
ReplyDeleteWyatt and Stanzie
What great pressies and pictures!!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
looks like you had a great time
ReplyDeleteHey, my momma has a SUPER POWER button like that, only it says "I rescue dogs". I guess she's more inclusive. BOL!
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous pressies, you both look so cute!
ReplyDeleteDip and Elliot x
I specially like that button, I'm sure your mom will wear it efurry day :o) And I loved your card, no christmas is complete without a sheltie smile, right?
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful 2015, full with good news!
Easy Rider
Glad you had a lovely Christmas and it sounds like your Mom's family know her well. BOL!
ReplyDelete~lickies, Ludo!
Both of you are so photogenic! We're glad you had a wonderful Christmas and hope you have a fabulous 2015.
ReplyDeletePat
Critter Alley
Happy New Year to all 3 of you! 2015 is going to be pawsome!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a great Christmas! Happy New Year to you!
ReplyDeleteWe love I rescue Shelties what is your super power!!
ReplyDeleteHugs madi your bfff and happy new year too