Thursday, July 10, 2014

e-Camping Survey & Contest

We (Lassie and Benji) decided we want to go e-Camping fur Vacation.

We can't decide where to go or what to do while camping.

Can you help us decide? 

We have a short 3 question survey.  The survey is anonymous.  We are gonna tally the answer choices on Friday, July 18, 2014 and then pack our bags and head off e-Camping during the week.

Here is the link to our Survey...

Lassie & Benji's e-Camping Survey (link)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1a5rwX5CD4zSF4adztH2jJcTX7StK6XrgD-dNgZovWbE/viewform?usp=send_form


Contest -- SOUVENIR

We want to give one lucky Blogville commenter a chance to win a "souvenir" from our e-Camping vacation.  We want to send a present (probably a toy from Petco) to one lucky commenter anywhere on earth.  To be entered in the contest just write the word "SOUVENIR" somewhere in your comment in this post by Friday, July 18, 2014 and then we will announce the winner of the contest on Friday, July 25, 2014 when we post about our e-Camping vacation!   


Thanks fur helping us decide our photoshop e-Camping vacation.


Lassie and Benji

P.S.  You don't have to fill out the survey in order to enter the contest.

20 comments:

  1. OMD We love Sue Been Ears... yes we do... We have several from places that WE have gone. OH THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC... we are OFF to fill in the Survey right NOW>>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lassie and Benji.... WE are BACK.... we voted and it was SOOOOO easy... no long lines or showing our dirver licenses or stuffs like that, at all. Just IN and Out in a Jiffy... We did take long enough to be sure we voted fur GOOD stuffs fur your E-Vacation though... OMD OMD this is SOOOOOOOO exciting...
    Be sure to pack your teefs brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are just back from doing your survey and we even picked up a "SOUVENIR" while we over visiting :) Now personally we wanted to the cold option - considering our long furs...but mom hates the cold :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of delivery to your tent. Can't wait for your stories from your e-vacation.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, an e-vacation! What a clever idea. I bet you'll find LOTS of pawesome souvenirs where you go. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this sounds like fun! I love any kind of camping and a souvenir would be great. BOL I'll get this added to our BCCalendar right away. Wooohooo!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Happy Camper

    ReplyDelete
  7. We may be going camping for real next week! We answered the survey and hope you have lots of fun and get cool souvenirs!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun survey, and great ideas for a fun filled camping trip! Alaska seems ideal! Maybe you could bring us back a cool bear as a souvenir :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some great ideas. We think you should go somewhere cold.

    XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool! Did some buddy say souvenir?
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone can have a souvenir, there are loads of stones on my beach. I keep trying to bring them all home.
    Luv's Cat Flap Cavalier. Have a great time guys X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Even if Dakota hasn't written a blog post yet about the bandana (ooops!!) we would LOVE a "SOUVENIR"

    ReplyDelete
  13. done! e-camping sounds great. maybe that would be cool for me too? I never slept in a tent!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Benji and Lassie what fun an e camping trip. Mom and I just completed the survey and if you go where we suggested maybe Bermuda...I'd love some pink sand from Horseshoe bay for a souvenir. I think it will make my litter box very chic
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome idea guys! We just filled out your survey! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am going to fill out your survey and I can't wait to see where you go!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, furiends, sorry about the error on the BCC! Darn paws anyway. Sometimes they type with a mind of their own. BOL It is corrected now and thanks again for hosting this fur us!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Furiend

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've filled out the survey, this will be exciting! I think you should come to Scotland instead!
    Have a super week,
    Pippa :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well when you dogs go on your e-vacation be sure to bring back plenty of "SOUVENIR" to remind you of the fun time you had.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun idea Lassie and Benji! We have voted and think the best SOUVENIR you will find will be the memories you take back from the trip - which we can't wait to hear about! Looking forward to seeing where you end up :-)

    ReplyDelete