Friday, June 13, 2014

Advice for Dui

We are pawticipating today in giving advice to little Dui.  He is a puppy and has 2 older sisters.


This is a picture of me (Lassie) as a puppy.


Lassie's Advice to Dui


1.  There are a lot of responsibilities of being a male dog in the household, the Alpha Male. The most impawtant one is protecting of your Sisters and the Humans and of course your Land.  Always be aware of Ninja Squirrels, Cute Bunnies, and Cheetah-fast running Chipmunks  --  those critters are nothing butt trouble!

2.  You must have two kind of barks -- an every day kinda bark -- and one where you lower your voice and make you sound like you are a ferocious kind of dog and you are NOT to be messed with.

3.  Make sure to mark ALL your territory!   I once lifted my leg and peed on Mommy's young nephew -- boy was everyone mad about that!   Another example... if your humans bring home a new plant and they set it on the porch for a split second, while they are unloading the other groceries from the car, you must INSTANTANOUSLY pee on the new plant.    Then once it gets planted in the ground -- you must pee on it again, several times I might add! 

4.  Oh a little advice about peeing --  since you are a male dog, you shouldn't lift your leg and pee into the wind -- because that gets a little messy -- and might lead to a bath.   So, always check the direction on which the wind is blowing -- you can do this by circling around about 87 dozen times!


This is a picture of Mommy and Benji as a puppy. 


Benji's Advice to Dui

1.  Have fun at all times!

2.  Since you are the baby dog of the family, you can get away with pretty much anything.

3.  You can score bonus treats out of the humans, if you perfect the big sad-looking face thing.

4.  Just be yourself!  If you want to act silly - then act silly!  Everyone loves me anyway!


Have a great weekend!

Lassie and Benji



16 comments:

  1. You BOTH gave Excellent Advice to Dui. Butt the NOT peeing into the wind is a VERY impawtant one... His Sisters would NEVER think to tell him about That hazard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice to Dui and the sad face never fails. Have a fabulous Friday.

    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent advice. But on the peeing thing, be sure that when you pee ON your sisters (because you must, after all!), you don't do it while your humans are watching. Because that just leads to all sorts of lectures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dui is so cuuwooowooooote! Ku

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent and detailed advice. Most thoughtful. Living as I do in Europe's windiest country, I wish someone have given me that advice on not peeing into the wind when I was a young pup.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Advice!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo great advice...especially about Pee mail. That was so funny. The first family pet here (37years ago) was a mighty mini Doxie named Toto. Mom told me she did not think he would ever learn to lift his leg. He squatted for nearly 2 years. Mom said maybe because he was so long he found it hard to balance or he was just lazy
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see that you both put a lot of thought into what to advise young Dui. Good advice.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great advice. So far I've only pulled plants over when they're in pots...and eaten a few. Haven't started the pee-mail yet. I still have a week until my last needle and then I can go into the BIG WORLD, so thanks for all the advice. I'll be ready.

    XXXOOO Dui (you sure were cute little puppies.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOL!!! Pawsome advice dar Lassie and Benji. My favorite was da one about checkin da wind direction before lifting you let.
    Thank you for pawticipating in da blog hop.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pees….. Oh, I love, love, love your baby pics.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very good advice you guys! Don't tell Katie about the peeing though...so far she doesn't know about that, though I think she'd like to mark her territory.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great advice you two! You were both such cute baby dogs.

    Oreo pees on Chewy all the time! Drives me crazy, but I'm sure he has a very good reason for it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow great advice, Dui is gonna be all set after reading all of these.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete