Wow, what a cute toy! I bet he grunts or squeaks or something. Say, this post goes great with Sw. Wm today and his flying pig race. BOL Grr and Woof, Sarge, Pol Comm
You two giving piggy back rides. Why we have thousands of piggies here in my city. I just wish all those piggies were Piggy Banks full of money. Thanks for being a friend Sweet William The Scot
For some reason I can't comment on your blog (and two others as well) from my laptop at home, only from work where I don't have time to be reading blogs..but wanted you to know I AM reading! Love the piggie. Katie has a pink piggie but I don't think she's sit still for it to take a ride. She likes us to throw it so she can bring it back and we can throw it again. Silly girl. Who plays fetch with a PIG?
We want a free ride
ReplyDeleteSnorts,
Lily & Edward
Guess what? To have a pig on the back is a sign for good luck, maybe it's time to buy a lottery ticket? Have a super cinco de mayo and a great week!
ReplyDeleteOne word "bacon" !
ReplyDeleteI can see in your eyes.....MOM STOP WITH THE FLASHIE BEAST.
ReplyDeleteBentley
Wow, what a cute toy! I bet he grunts or squeaks or something. Say, this post goes great with Sw. Wm today and his flying pig race. BOL
ReplyDeleteGrr and Woof,
Sarge, Pol Comm
LOL bacon is all we can think of now too. Have a marvellous Monday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
BaaaaaWaaaah THAT is a GRRRREAT Piggy getting SUPER BACK Rides... It made us LAUGH...
ReplyDeleteMoms and there cameras. We've had a few toys go for a ride, too.
ReplyDeleteYou two giving piggy back rides. Why we have thousands of piggies here in my city. I just wish all those piggies were Piggy Banks full of money.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot
Oh, we always thought it should be the other way around! You on the pig's back.
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Bella & Roxy
LOL. YOu guys always make me laugh!
ReplyDeleteNow that is a literal piggy back! Oink.
that little piggy looks pretty happy to be getting a back ride!
ReplyDeletehugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta
Giddy Up
ReplyDeleteBenji standing ovation for the last picture that is the best K9 stinky eye I've ever seen
Hugs Madi your bfff
For some reason I can't comment on your blog (and two others as well) from my laptop at home, only from work where I don't have time to be reading blogs..but wanted you to know I AM reading! Love the piggie. Katie has a pink piggie but I don't think she's sit still for it to take a ride. She likes us to throw it so she can bring it back and we can throw it again. Silly girl. Who plays fetch with a PIG?
ReplyDelete