The EASTER BUNNY needs help stuffing the candy into those plastic eggs for the kids at church for an Egg Hunt this weekend.
The EASTER BUNNY's Head PEEP (kinda like Santa's Head Elf) contacted Mommy and asked if she could help put candies into the plastic eggs for church. So, Mommy said she would help out and stuff some plastic eggs.
Benji and I weren't invited to stuff eggs! I guess that's ok, because we would probably be chasing the EASTER BUNNY non-stop (asking fur more and more treats) and no one would get any work done.
Mommy doesn't even know if she will get to meet the actual EASTER BUNNY! She thinks she will only get to meet his "Peeps".
Anyway, Mommy was trying to imagine what it would be like fur her to stuff candies into plastic eggs in the EASTER BUNNY's MAGICAL FORREST. Mommy was imagining it to be like an episode of "I Love Lucy" when Lucy was in the Chocolate Factory. All of the candies would come down a conveyor belt and all the professional PEEPs would methodically place the chocolates in the plastic egg -- and then there would be Mommy not able to handle the chocolates flying down the conveyor belt at lightning fast speeds, and she would be stuffing chocolates in her pockets and in her mouth...instead of in the plastic eggs.
I sure hope Mommy doesn't mess this up! We wouldn't want to get on the EASTER BUNNY's Bad Egg list.
If Mommy remembers anything about the EASTER BUNNY's MAGICAL FORREST or if she remembers meeting the EASTER BUNNY himself, she will let us know. I think there is a magical spell or something that they cast over all the volunteer people, and no one really remembers anything.
Have a great weekend!
Lassie and Benji

OMD we love that episode of 'I Love Lucy'. Good luck mum in stuffing those plastic eggs LOL. Have a fabulous Friday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
Oh wow, your momma gets to maybe meet EB in pawson?! How exciting! Tell her to make sure she tells him how GOOD Cinderella and I have been. We need lots of extra treats.
ReplyDeleteOh boy! We think you should not only help, but be the taste testers too
ReplyDeleteLily & Edward
I do not know but I think you might want to go and keep a close eye on your mom. Sounds like she is headed for trouble.
ReplyDeleteBentley
I just found my plastic eggs yesterday, and was thinking about filling them up with treats for oreo & chewy. Good thing I'm going to use dog treats, not jelly beans, because then the dogs would get nothing!
ReplyDeleteI love lucy was the BEST!
OMD OMD our MOM is going totally SQUIRRELY over the mention of the I ♥ Lucy Chocolate Factory job thingy...
ReplyDeleteAND.... she saw PEEPS... YELLOW peeps... She says the YELLOW ones are the BESTEST. Don't KNOW why THAT is.
THIS is WONDERFUL... your mom is going to HELP the E.B. do his work. THAT means that there will be Left Overs... SURELY there WILL... fur You TWO.
AND she will get to KNOW the EB Pawsonally and he will then want to bring you like 87 treats and stuffs. OH BOY HOWDY... THIS is just GRRRREAT NEWS. You Lucky Dawgs you!!!
SHE just had a mental picture of Lucy! Maybe there'll be a few Peeps left over that you can try.
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Bella & Roxy
OMD how funny, mom says they showed the I Love Lucy chocolate factory video in a meeting she was in yesterday!
ReplyDeletehugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta
Mom loves stuffing eggs. She likes the idea of dog treats. That might be fun.
ReplyDeleteWe have a mystery at our place - Mom bought a packet of blue raspberry flavored peeps and they vanished !
ReplyDeleteppppssss you can see us playing the easter egg game http://cowspotdog.blogspot.com/2011/04/not-so-eggtroidinary.html
ReplyDeleteCan I find those peeps on the beach ?
ReplyDeleteLuv's Freya Rose Blosssom Cat Flap Cavalier. X
I hope your Mom has a nice time being one of the Easter bunnies peeps!
ReplyDeleteThat's a yummy and dangerous task. Stuffing eggs always results in half of them gone instead of stuffed around here! So nice of your mom to volunteer...too bad you can't help out!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure the easter bunny will be glad about the work of your mom and you will get an extra big egg! oh and if your mom needs help, I had time to assist her :o)
ReplyDeleteI hope if she meets the Easter Bunny, she tells him how good you have been. I wish I could help filling those eggs.
ReplyDeleteLoveys Sasha
Oh, "I Love Lucy"! I think I have to rush off to YouTube and look for that episode. I hope I find it. Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteOh, I found that episode. So funny!
ReplyDeleteYep I can picture your Mommy sticking candy in her pockets, cap and mouth. Yep the vision is stuck in my head. I think maybe you two should not count on the Easter Bunny bringing you anything this year. Maybe you should just take money from Mommy's purse and go buy your own candy.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot
MOL MOL MOL 'meet his peeps'. Cracked my mom up.
ReplyDeleteHugs Madi your bfff and Mom
I hope your Mom gets to meet the real Easter Bunny!! And that she brings you home some treats!
ReplyDelete