Cocco the MiniPig has a brand NEW shop on Etsy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/CoccolinoCreations
A percentage of the proceeds of EVERY sale on their Etsy Shop goes towards making pet beds and blankets that they donate to shelter animals. Cocco's mom does the sewing -- and Cocco gives his "squeal" of approval I mean seal of approval on the creations.
Our dog bone toys arrived really fast in the mail and it was wrapped up all super fabulous.
![]() |
| Two dog bone toys, a thank you note, and a polka dotted surprise gift for Mommy's niece! |
![]() |
| Posing for a picture. |
| Benji likes the brown dog bone toy that says "woof" all over it! |
![]() |
| I (Lassie) like the darker bone the best. It's got dog bones and paw prints all over the material. It's PAWsitively the best dog bone toy ever! |
We sure like our new toys!
Thanks fur reading our post!
Hope everyone has a PAWSOME day.
Lassie and Benji





gotta love a new toy - Dweeb would have them destuffed in no time - he is a destrucotcon on 4 legs :)
ReplyDeleteThey look pawsome! Love the fabric, and I LOVE etsy. I can spend hours looking at all the cool stuff. I'll add coccolino to my favorites!
ReplyDeleteLassie and Benji
ReplyDeleteYayayayayayay for Cocco toys they are the best. I HAVE AN ORIGINAL COCCOLINO BED AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF
They look FANTASTIC. We'll just wait an see who's tougher....toys or shelties. (Our money's on the shelties.)
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Bella & Roxy
Wow what super duper doggy bones. What fun time you both are having. Thanks for the info.
ReplyDeleteBentley
Those look like super fun toys!!
ReplyDeleteWow they look fabulous and we know you both will have lots of fun with those. Enjoy. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
They are MARVELOUS... we like the colors and of COURSE the shape is PAWFECT.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it interesting that we can buy two toys that are the exact SAME except fur COLOR... and we still PREFER one over the other? And "THEY" say we are color blind.
Cute! We love getting surprises in the mail
ReplyDeleteLily & Edward
Aren't those just the BEST!! I have one too! I put a photo up about it last week! Barks and licks and love, Dakota
ReplyDeleteThose look like grreat toys!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely idea. Yep, good choice there mum. Might have to nip over and see for my self, see what I can sniff out. Luv's Cat Flap Cavalier X
ReplyDeleteThose look soooooooooooo great!!!
ReplyDeleteLoveys Sasha
Hey Lassie and Benji!
ReplyDeleteWow, what super pressies! I bet Coccolino's squeal of approval ensures the bestest toys. BOL Gee, those are cute and look like a ton of fun. Enjoy!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Furiend
We are sooooo glad you like them! Thank you so much for posting about them and oh my goodness can we borrow that adorable "squeal of approval" saying? Cocco is wondering how I didn't think of such cuteness! Thanks again you two, enjoy!
ReplyDeleteCocco, you can say squeal of approval. Glad you liked the saying!
DeleteThey are fabulous and they are not just a toy, they are stylish room decorations too. Have fun! I like the creations of Cocco's mom, every item is made with love
ReplyDeleteThose new toy's are really nice! We'll have to check out the shop.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin