Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day Magic

The Blogville Ambulance is all into the Valentine's Spirit today as part of Mayor Madi's Queen of Hearts Dance today. 


Check out the bang-aids with hearts.   And Benji decorated the Ambulance with hearts too.


We love our Water in the water cooler too!





Now sit back and enjoy a little magic.

We have four Queen of Hearts themed Magic trick Videos playing on the 87 Inch Flat Screen TV in the Blogville Ambulance. 

1. Queen is Calling Trick
http://youtu.be/jlfcgZZrIqI





2. Find the Queen using Math Trick (kinda a long video)
http://youtu.be/0qr6GifeKag




3. Old Maid card changes Trick (Best video to fit the theme today.)
http://youtu.be/y6rWofRcbQ4




4. Queen finds King of Hearts Trick
http://youtu.be/kFgX0BrcsTA



Thanks fur watching.

Remember to check out all the other Blogs celebrating with Mayor Madi Today at the Queen of Hearts Dance.  Visit the Mayor's blog at http://downhomeinnc.blogspot.com



Lassie and Benji's Valentines to you our Blogville Furiends!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Dogtor Lassiter Chase and EMT Benjamin Gilligan
aka  Lassie and Benji

26 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Boys. Now, we think you should go to Sasha's and get a bunch of her take away bags for guys who have to work. We think a few extra in the Ambulance would be a good idea, too.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    Our computer is being a pain with videos, so we didn't play your tricks....our computer is going VERY slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you and all your loved ones. Have a really lovely day.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the math trick video, we forgot to say it has to be a number from 10 to 19.

    In the example we chose 11.
    11 has two digits.
    1 plus 1 equals 2
    11 minus 2 equals 9

    The queen is always the 9th card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentines and thank you so much for getting involved :) xxxoxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lassie and Benji you two tricksters have warmed our hearts and tickled our tummies
    Hugs
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, there was really the Queen of hearts! You should go with your mom to Vegas, I would visit your show every day. And I would sit in the first row. Happy Valentine's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope we don't need the ambulance, but we might, there is a lot of rockin goin on

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, furiends, you sure have the ambulance all set up fur today! Thanks for thinking of all this because we have certainly been known to have a few dance-related or drink-related boo boos. BOL Love the Vday bandages and your tricks were a fun touch for the event. I'll stop by to see you later...hopefully not for treatment! BWAR HAR HAR
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine's Day! You guys have lots of card tricks up your sleeves! So glad the queen found her king.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Valentines Day! we are glad you guys are ready, hopefully everybody will be safe today!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you two don't have to patch up any broken hearts today! Thanks fur helping out at the ball. Cinderella says she wants to dance with both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD OMD NEVER in all the World's History has going to the DOGTOR... been SOOOOOO MUCH FUN... We love all the magical tricks... butt the King Finding the QUEEN is our FAVORITE.
    WONDERFUL.... MAGICAL.... FANTASTICAL... ♥ Bravo♥ BRAVO♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Could we have one love water and one bandaid? My date scratched herself on a rosebush in the romantic garden. Thanks!
    Happy Valentines Day!
    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you put a heart bandage on my head. Jazzi keeps kicking me in the head when we dance. I think I will hide here for awhile and watch all your trick. It amazing I am seeing everything clearly why there are two of everything.
    Happy Valentine's Day you two.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whew, after reading the post, so glad you guys are here. Dogter Lassie, hope you don't have to work your paws off! Ohhh most important, Happy Valentines Day to all of you!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  16. You guys are so prepared today, thanks fur watchin' over us! Dose card tricks were amazin' too!
    Now you should take a break and dance! Happy Valentine's Day!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is this the love doctor? I think something is wrong with my heart! *Winks at Lassie* It is beating like crazy!

    *Steals a stethoscope from the ambulance and heads back to the party.*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what great fun.
    Happy Valentine's Day
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Valentines DAY and great trick. I hope you are getting enough to eat. I hate to bug you but I kind of hurt my paw when a squirrel got in the bbanquet hall and need a bandage. Thanks and see you soon. Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Valentines Day!! Thanks for being on the alert for us!


    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  21. Big Fun! Happy Valentines!
    Marty and Ralphie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Valentines day, thanks for all you did for this big event

    ReplyDelete
  23. You really have the ambulance and bandages all decked out and ready for action. Thanks for stopping by and treating Big Boy's paper cut. It was good to know you were there for us.
    Loved the tricks!

    Happy Valentine's Day,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  24. So glad you liked the Smilebox.
    It was so nice to see everybody at the Dance.
    Thanks for tending to Bentley when he had to much to drink.

    ♥♥♥Mommy's girls

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for keeping helping me out when I was weak in the knees. I know you weren't able to fix my problem because it wasn't medical but I appreciate that you tried :0) You have the best magic tricks and it was great entertainment while I was in the ambulance!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hope you guys had the best time at the dance. Thank goodness your ambulance was there. I stopped in but I kind of snuck around between friends' legs so I could see if there were any crumbs left over. Thanks for being there when I ate one crumb too many!

    ReplyDelete