Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sunpuddle, Ball, etc

Here's some pictures of us from September.

 
I (Lassie) found a great sun puddle in the yard.
 
 


 
Mommy turned the camera away from me and started to take pictures of Benji below.


 
I couldn't let Mommy take anymore pictures of Benji by himself, so I totally photo-bombed this picture.

 
LOL Mission Accomplished!

 
This is our Spider Man ball.

 
We both stood on opposite sides of the Spider Man ball and barked repeatedly  at it. (Mommy thought that was funny.)

 
This is a picture of us being really really busy in the house.  We were supervising a card matching game that Mommy was playing with her nephew.  It had characters from the movie CARS.  Anyway, Mommy tried to cheat and when she found the MATER truck card, she would put it by my paw so she knew where it was in case she found the matching Mater car.   She put SALLY the blue car by Benji's paw too.   Anyway, Mommy's nephew totally caught on, and he is the one who found the matching Mater and Sally  matching pictures.   (So, needless to say, Mommy lost both games she played against her nephew.)  It was really hard work laying still (sleeping) during the game.  Its a ruff job butt someone had to do it!




Here is a video of me barking!  Oh and we are playing with a ball in the yard. Benji is the one who does all the running!  http://youtu.be/PDr9Q4AHDIY


Lassie and Benji

12 comments:

  1. Great pictures! You are both very handsome boys.

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benj is amazing rolling that ball around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pictures! You like your sunbeams as much as I do. Stay busy with that ball, friends, and busy resting up inside too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a perfect day - playing with that big old ball ad sun puddling too

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like you are smiling at mom. What a happy day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!!! I LOVED watching Benji run with that ball! Thanks for the GREAT idea to get a HUGE ball like that! I never would have thought of that! We don't have a yard like you do, but we can buy one and bring it to the park. I must look for a ball like that. Your babies LOVED "herding" it and I think Dakota would too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Benji really loves that ball! What a hoot!

    Glad to know I'm not the only cheater at card games.....I always cheat When I play uno.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys should take up treiball. I think I'll have to find a big ball like that and see if my guys like to chase it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photo bombing, buddy. Bwahaahaa! That big ball needs to be barked at. We have a huge ball like that, but we're afraid of it.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are an excellent photo bomber! Love the big spiderman ball. I think Katie would have fun with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Doesn't your mom know you can't beat kids at their own game? You two are terrific sports playing with that ball.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  12. You two sure know how to supervise a game! Be sure to get comfortable! haha!
    ; ) Katie


    PS… thank you SO much for your well-wishes for Glogirly. She’s feeling better already and hopes that her new-monia, will be old-monia soon!

    ReplyDelete