Oh my dog!
Mommy is in deep doggie doo-doo.
She has to figure out how to do an electronic survey for work that has different kinds of questions in it (ie multiple choice, short answers, long answers...)
Mommy knows you can do simple polls in blogger -- butt we don't think you can do answers where you write in stuff to answer the questions.
Anyway, here is Mommy's attempt at trying one in google docs.
She wanted to test out a survey on MY blog first before putting the real one on the work thingy. The nerve! This is MY blog afterall. So I (Lassie) decided what the questions should be in this sample survey below!
If there are any "guinea pigs" out there who want to try answering questions on our sample survey, we would appreciate it. Also, if you answered the survey, could you write us a comment -- just so we know if the survey worked. If we get 3 comments saying you answered the survey, and no answers appear on the google report -- that means Mommy must have messed something up.
If you have trouble viewing the survey below you can try viewing it (here).
Thank you,
Lassiter Chase and Benjamin Gilligan and their Mommy
I think I misspelled Dust Bunnies in the survey. Ooops! I hope our household Dust Bunnies do a better job in proofreading Mommy's actual work survey for typos!
ReplyDeleteBentley Here, I took your survey. Had fun with title to book/movie.
ReplyDeleteWE checked YES and DOG butt we don't see where we should SUBMIT it... Maybe it just goes when we click PUBLISH down below.
ReplyDeleteOK..... we hit Publish and our Comment came up and the Circle and √ check mark were GONE when we came back to check. Hope that the answers went through fur your mom.
ReplyDeleteSeemed to work for me! Will you be sharing the results?
ReplyDeletethere you go - worked for us
ReplyDeleteI have to check the report butt what I am thinking so far is that I should up front say there are 4 questions to the survey and to scroll down. I think that may be where some confusion might be if anyone has trouble. Thank you. Please continue to take the survey, it helps a lot to help mom weed the bugs out of things before she does the real one for work.
ReplyDeleteI did it
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
I did the survey or at least it seemed to work. Hope you get the responses.
ReplyDeleteWell we sure appreciate mini pigs as a choice! Good friends! :-) It worked just fine.
ReplyDeleteWe have been playing around to check the results! And we even figured out a way to download the results in a spreadsheet! Wow! These results are great!
ReplyDeleteMommy has been experimenting with the form, like trying to change the spelling typo in "dust bunies" and seeing if that affected anything. So, we appreciate the responses still coming in. It helps us plan better for when Mommy has to do her real survey for work.
Good luck!!! We just answered the survey.
ReplyDeleteI answered your survey! I hope it helps your momma. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for your help! We were able to look at the results and we learned a great deal!
ReplyDeleteI took the quizz againt.
ReplyDeleteBentley