Monday, August 26, 2013

Calendar Contest we entered

We are so excited.

Benji and Lassie


We entered a Calendar Contest.  It's a fundraiser for Benny the French Bulldog who has liver cancer.  (Do you remember when we posted those cartoon games for Benny a little while ago to try to raise money for  him.)   Good luck to everyone who entered the contest!  Voting started yesterday 8/25/13 and lasts until September 1.  If you would like to vote, you can vote once a day ( every 24 hour period)  all week long.

Thanks for voting. 

We didn't know about the calendar contest until the day of the deadline.  It took 2 humans to take our picture.  Since we go all wild and bananas when Mommy holds a treat up, Mommy asked her niece to help her take the picture of us.  Mommy's niece held up a hula hoop in the air while we were playing ball -- and Mommy (tried) to get down low to snap the picture.  We are very happy with the picture.

We sure hope they raise a lot of money with the calendar to support Benny the French Bulldog.   Fight Like a Frenchie, Benny! 

To vote, scroll to the bottom of their post and then you check off the box next to the name of the entry you like and then press the vote button.  Here is the website to vote at:  http://www.heartlikeadog.com/2013/08/25/its-here/

12 comments:

  1. All the entries are fantastic! I'm going to try and remember to vote every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how we missed this contest! Man. I'll definitely go vote for my furiends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've a few friends there so I think I need to visit it every day.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have you on the list - we made a list so we could at least once for all out buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We SAW that you were in... isn't this SOOOOOOOOO exciting??? We love it!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great entry!! Good luck to every buddy. This sure is exciting
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bwahaahaa! TWO peeps to get the picture! That's legend.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hellooo Benji and Lassie ~ I saw you were entered in the calendar contest. Your picture really stands out. You will be getting some votes from me. Your coats look so groomed and the blue ball with stars really makes your picture shine.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful and you guys look great. We just voted-good luck! You're doing well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck in the contest. You deserve to win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a beautiful picture! Of course, both of you are very photogenic.

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great photo of the two of you!!
    I went and voted.
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete