Monday, January 28, 2013

The Blogville Circus is Coming....



We didn't know the Circus is coming to Blogville in February!!!

We are so excited!!!!

We want to be clowns -- we need to get our clown outfits ready ASAP!!!

Some of the blogs hosting the events need your pictures by February 1st.

If anyone wants to find out more about pawticipating in the Blogville Circus,  here are the links...


For info on the Circus…

For info on being a Clown…



So much to do, so little time!


Lassiter Chase & Benjamin Gilligan
Lass-C & Ben-G

5 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get my mom person on this!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  3. It it is going to be a time to remember
    Have a fun day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to go check it out! Jeff is always saying that I treat Oreo & Chewy like circus animals - making them perform tricks for treats and such...maybe Jeff could be the clown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, guys!
    I met a gorgeous sheltie here in Australia today and thought of you. His owner says he's the most obstinate dog she has ever owned. I'm sure that's not true of you, though!

    ReplyDelete